Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata



To record your attendance at the SDWG Conference Call, click the sign-on button to the right:


Facilitator:

Austin Kreisler


Date:


Call Details:


 Click for Call Details

Zoom Information

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/465862913?pwd=cUllR1BndVpYNVpyR3dzc3VIUERTZz09

Meeting ID: 465 862 913

Passcode: 310940

Phone Information:

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kb1hK2eKvz




Attendees:


 Click here to expand...

Meeting Attendance

To add your name to the attendance, exit Edit mode for this page and then click on the Submit button at the top of the page. Once you have submitted your attendance, the screen will indicate that you have already signed-in. Thank you!

Edit

Name

Name

Affiliation

E-mail

Owned By

Export Records: 0

Agenda:


10:00am EST

  1. Call to order 
    1. Call for Attendance


  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from 2020-05-28 Agenda and Minutes

    3. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues

      1. see 11:00am
    2. Provenance
    3. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
    1. Publication Update Extension Request - Publication Request: C-CDA R2.1 Advance Directives Supplement R1
    2. Updated PSS for HAI Sarah Gaunt
    3. Matt Szczepankiewicz C-CDA Companion Guide Comments
      1. #1965
      2. #1971 - Name field vs US Realm Name
      3. #1980 - UDI Schematron Extension has leading spaces
      4. #1981 - Lot or Batch Number type of ED vs ST
      5. #1982 - Manufacturing date observations in Appendix B which is an optional template are imposing constraints that should be removed.
      6. #1983 - Order fulfillment conformance statement that are contradictory
      7. #1984 - Appendix C has a constraint with root, extension and NULL of UNK
      8. #1985 - The Provenance entry in the Appendix C is inconsistent with the author entry in the C-CDAr2.1 IG in terms of allowable values and it is misleading.
      9. #1986 - For the UDI information, can we get clarification on whether it is possible to send other information when we do not have the DI information?
  6. STU Comments

11:00am EST

  1. Payor Wireframes Examples for C-CDA Linda Michaelsen
  2. Pediatric Vital Sign LOINC to be added to C-CDAR2.1 Linda Michaelsen STU #1987
  3. Value Set Updates
  4. Value Set STU Comments
    1. #nnnn
  5. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes:


10:00am EST

  1. Call to order 
    1. Call for Attendance


      1. Meeting called to order at 10:04am EST by Austin Kreisler

  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
      1. Added agenda item for Matt Szczepankiewicz
      2. moving Sarah Gauntitem to the top of the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from

      2020-05-28 Agenda and Minutes

    3. HL7
      • RIM (Austin Kreisler)
      • Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler)
        • For the Jan 2021 ballot cycle, PSS's must be approved by WG by June 5th and sent to PMO 
        • NIB Deadline - July 5th
      • CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson, Brett Marquard)
        • IAT will be Implementer Led
        • Use-case driven CDA
        • Life & Death in CDA
        • Emma's topic
        • 3 other topics
        • requests to extend longer than half-day
        • early morning slot with an invite to international community for IPS
        • Also time to consume C-CDAs
        • Afternoon sessions to consume other topics
        • Lisa to meet with HL7 to discuss logistics and then safe-the-date(s) - July 22 or July 22/23
      • Vocab (Sheila Abner)
        • No update
      • Publishing, Electronic Services and Tools (PEST) (Andrew Statler)
        • JIRA/Confluence Add-ons/Updates
          • There have been updates & add-ons installed into Confluence. It is possible to see anomalies on some Confluence pages as certain macros can behave erratically. Josh attempts to look for and address those things proactively, but if anyone encounters those things, they can contact Josh, or contact me and I will bring it back to the PEST group so that we can address them systematically rather than needing to address as one-offs.
        • PSS Process Pilot in flight
      • Patient Care (Emma Jones)
        • No Update 
      • Example Task Force (https://cdasearch.hl7.org) (Brett Marquard)
        • Meeting is on for today
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
    1. Release testing materials on Monday
      1. released criteria and validator on Monday
      2. Yesterday - released the C-CDA Scorecard 2.0 and the new Rubric that was published a few weeks ago.
      3. Along with the new UI
      4. Confidentiality Code
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues

      1. see 11:00am
    2. Provenance
      1. David Riddle Provenance topic for Brett - 
    3. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
    1. Publication Update Extension Request - Publication Request: C-CDA R2.1 Advance Directives Supplement R1
      1. TypeMotion
        Motion

        Motion to approve the 

        By
        Second
        Date

         

        Ref #
        For22
        Neg00
        Abs00
        Status

        IN-PROGRESS

        Tally22-00-00 
        Discussion

        No additional Discussion

        Action
        •  Andrew to follow-up and make sure to get to the TSC
      2. Need to review the list for additional documents that we should be checking for.
      3. Gold Stars for Confluence pages

    2. Updated PSS for HAI Sarah Gaunt
      1. Reviewed the PSS for the HAI PSS
      2. TypeMotion
        Motion

        Motion to approve the PSS for HAI PSS

        By
        Second
        Date

         

        Ref #
        For21
        Neg00
        Abs01
        Status

        IN-PROGRESS

        Tally21-00-01 
        Discussion

        No Additional discussion

        Action

        Sarah Gauntwill create the Confluence page for this.

    3. Matt Szczepankiewicz C-CDA Companion Guide Comments
      1. #1965 - MRN OIDs issue - Design Change Request
        1. It is difficult to tell where a patient's MRN is today in the message. We would have tried to address this in the CDAR3. You have to derive out of the OID in CDAR2/CDAR2.1
        2. TypeMotion
          Motion

          Motion to approve disposition of 1965

          By
          Second
          Date

           

          Ref #
          For25
          Neg00
          Abs00
          Status

          APPROVED

          Tally25-00-00 
          Discussion


          Action
      2. These additional comments will need to move to a future meeting.
        1. #1971 - Name field vs US Realm Name
        2. #1980 - UDI Schematron Extension has leading spaces
        3. #1981 - Lot or Batch Number type of ED vs ST
        4. #1982 - Manufacturing date observations in Appendix B which is an optional template are imposing constraints that should be removed.
        5. #1983 - Order fulfillment conformance statement that are contradictory
        6. #1984 - Appendix C has a constraint with root, extension and NULL of UNK
        7. #1985 - The Provenance entry in the Appendix C is inconsistent with the author entry in the C-CDAr2.1 IG in terms of allowable values and it is misleading.
        8. #1986 - For the UDI information, can we get clarification on whether it is possible to send other information when we do not have the DI information?
  6. STU Comments

11:00am EST

  1. Payor Wireframes Examples for C-CDA Linda Michaelsen
    1. Linda Michaelsen showed the wireframes to the Working Group. There was some discussion about the need to coordinate between the Financial Management workgroup and the Da Vinci workgroup. It was identified that Linda is working across all three groups and that this is the first pass of generating new Payor models in C-CDA.

    2. There are some concerns with the current layout and some feedback was provided to Linda that she will take into consideration for the next updates to the model.
    3. It was also proposed that we try to get a meeting set-up between the three groups so we can work through some of the details in real-time.
  2. Pediatric Vital Sign LOINC to be added to C-CDAR2.1 Linda Michaelsen STU #1987
    1. Request to add these to a dynamic value set. Not actually a change to the standard. Just an update to the ValueSet.
    2. The vital signs result type valueset needs to be expanded to support Pediatric values that are in USCDI

    3. • BMI Percentile (2 - 20
      Years)
      • Weight-for-length
      Percentile (Birth - 36
      Months)
      • Head Occipital-frontal
      Circumference
      Percentile (Birth - 36
      Months)
    4. TypeMotion
      Motion

      Motion to modify the data class Vital Signs result set ValueSet to align with the data elements identified in the USCDI.

      By
      Second
      Date

       

      Ref #1987 
      For23
      Neg00
      Abs00
      Status

      APPROVED

      Tally23-00-00
      Discussion

      When used by age/sex, is it assumed that you know the age/sex elsewhere? Correct, that is true by a number of LOINC codes. The bigger issue is that this presumes that the value of this observation is based on plotting the BMI on a chart. You don't need to say age and sex to get the %. We don't even have LOINC codes for those charts yet.

      Action

      Rob McClure approved and published. Will be in the next ValueSet release. Will be in 20200605.

  3. Value Set Updates
  4. Value Set STU Comments
    1. #nnnn
  5. Adjournment
    1. Meeting adjourned at 12:02pm by Austin Kreisler

 


*Tip



Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.