Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




Facilitator:

Austin Kreisler

Date:


Minutes Approved as Presented 

x

This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."

Attendees:

 Click here to expand...

Agenda:

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from YYYY-MM-DD Agenda and Minutes
    3. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. PACP block vote (Lisa R. Nelson)
    2. Value Set Issues (Lisa R. Nelson Rob McClure )

    3. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (2020-04-09 Agenda and Minutes, 2020-04-09 Agenda and Minutes)
    4. Provenance
    5. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)
  7. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

  1. Call to order
    1. Meeting was started at 10:12AM
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from YYYY-MM-DD Agenda and Minutes
      1. Minutes approved by unanimous consent
    3. HL7
      • RIM (Austin Kreisler)
        • No updates
      • Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler)
        • no updates
      • CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson, Brett Marquard)
        • CDA IAT is going to run virtually during the week of May 18. No specific date. Will try to be front of week M-W. Lisa will work with Dave Hamill Lisa will work with CDA on FHIR, Rubric, update from CommonWell/CareQuality, topic on use of C-CDA in creation of quality measures. Talking about the process going forward. Changes that the CDA management group will use to make them more implementer-led.
        • CDA Management Group talked about Quality Plan. Dependency on IG Group around getting the Quality Plan finished up.
          • Austin Kreisler COVID is taking time. Reconciliation was approved. Just have some heads down work to do.
          • Can the CDA Management group work around the reconciled guide? That is probably the best course of action. Reference the package of the 2 pieces together.
        • Started meeting with the group doing the JIRA migration. Melva and Josh to do our migration of all the comments for our base standard comments. Our balloting process will also be moving so that the experience our members have will be the same for CDA, FHIR, and V2. That is in the works.
      • Vocab (Sheila Abner)
        • no updates
      • Publishing, Electronic Services and Tools (Andrew Statler)
        • No updates
      • Patient Care (Emma Jones
        • Nothing new. Started to meet with IQS folks. Had to defer those calls until Lisa is available.
        • In the absence of the joint sessions, we may want as co-chairs if we want a joint conference call or two somewhere in that period. Emma will bring that up.
      • Example Task Force (Brett Marquard)
        • On deck today. Will be using Zoom today for the Example Task force. There is a new Zulip stream for the Examples Task Force. Agenda today. COVID lab example. Meeting at noon EST today.
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
    1. Matthew Rahn Interoperability proving ground - Opened a space for projects that people are working on. That can help. Also holding webinars weekly. Yesterday there was one on info-blocking. Go to healthit.gov. 
    2. To sign up for updates from ONC https://cloud.connect.hhs.gov/HIT If you’re working on a COVID-19 interoperability project, you will have the ability to share it with your colleagues through the IPG and tag it “COVID-19.” https://www.healthit.gov/techlab/ipg/ We have also updated the ISA to include Covid-19 related updates https://www.healthit.gov/isa/covid-19
  4. Project Updates
    1. PACP block vote (Lisa R. Nelson)
      1. TypeMotion
        Motion

        Motion to approve the April 2 block votes

        By
        Second
        Date

         

        Ref #15 and 16
        For24
        Neg00
        Abs

        01

        Status

        IN-PROGRESS

        Tally00-00-00
        Discussion

        No Discussion

    2. Value Set Issues (Lisa R. Nelson Rob McClure )

      1. Lisa wants to confirm process. This is the download of the STU comments for C-CDA. The left tab is the comments prior to the June 2019 Errata release and has 46 rows. The pink ones are ones that are ValueSets and are ones we are trying to determine categories. ValueSet update issue. Category 1 - making a change in the ValueSet - Actionable - clear what needs to be done and can be done right now in the current cycle. Category 2 -If it is not clear what needs to be done about ValueSets and not Clear. Category 3 - something that may need to be done with a Rubric rule. silent Category 3 - not marked. not clear what needs to be done. Each week we will work through them. If it is Category 3, somebody else needs to take action on it. We will need to vote and try to get somebody to take ownership of it.
      2. Are there priorities as well as Categories? Not necessarily
      3. The things that are in the other categories things that have to go in this update? No.
      4. Definitely can handle the Category 1 in the time that we have.
      5. We should not get bogged down in the Category 2/3 until we have addressed the Category 1 items.
      6. Lisa has 1 thought. 46 open STU comments. We don't really use Zulip chat or anything. If we do use Zulip or something to drive progress or other folks in SD so other folks 
    3. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (2020-04-09 Agenda and Minutes, 2020-04-09 Agenda and Minutes)
      1. Question on page 447, why does it restate the text SHALL specify the reference/@value. It is redundant. The i under 5.a. would probably fit better under 5.b. The comment activity template Table 253: Comment Activity Constraints Overview 2.16.840.1.113883.10.20.22.464
      2. questions about free comments
    4. Provenance
      1. No updates
    5. Other Project Updates
      1. none
  5. Additional Items
    1. none
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)
    1. no updates
  7. Adjournment
    1. meeting adjourned at 11:15AM

 




Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.