Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Facilitator:

Scribe:

Date:


Minutes Approved as Presented 

x

This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."

Attendees:

 Click here to expand...


David Riddle - driddle@cerner.com

Austin - austin.j.kreisler@leidos.com Host

Dave deRoode - david.deroode@lantanagroup.com

Marti

Thomson - tmk000@gmail.com

Becky Gradl @ Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - bgradl@eatright.org

Marti

Scott Brown - sbrown@advaultinc.com

Marti

Gay Dolin RN MSN - gdolin@NamasteInformatics.com Host

Emma Jones - emma.jones@allscripts.com

Susan Langford - Susan_Langford@bcbst.com

Holly Miller, MD - hmiller@medallies.com

Benjamin Flessner - benjamin@redoxengine.com Host

George Dixon - george.dixon@allscripts.com

Calvin - cbeebe@mayo.edu

Lindsey Hoggle - lindseyhoggle@comcast.net

Sean McIlvenna - sean.mcilvenna@lantanagroup.com Host

Marti

Didi Davis - ddavis@sequoiaproject.org

Vanderson Anderson

Natasha Kreisle - nkreisle@max.md

Marti

Matt Szczepankiewicz - mszczepa@epic.com

Marti

Brett - brett@waveoneassociates.com

Becky Gradl @ Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - bgradl@eatright.org

Thomson - tmk000@gmail.com

Gay Dolin RN MSN - gdolin@NamasteInformatics.com Host

Matt Szczepankiewicz - mszczepa@epic.com

George Dixon - george.dixon@allscripts.com

Lisa Nelson - LNelson@max.md

Matt Szczepankiewicz - mszczepa@epic.com

Agenda:

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from 2020-03-19 Agenda and Minutes
    3. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others - n/a
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues (Rob McClure  Lisa R. Nelson )

    2. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (Gay Dolin Matthew Rahn)
    3. Provenance (Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard @David Riddle)
    4. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
    1. HAI R3 Normative Ballot David DeRoode
    2. Review SDWG Input for - HL7 Policy Advisory Committee request for input on CMS/ONC final rules (20200319)
    3. Procedures Section Procedure Entry - Colonoscopy
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)
  7. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

 

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from 2020-03-19 Agenda and Minutes - approved by consent
    3. HL7
      • RIM (Austin Kreisler) - n/a
      • Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler) - zoom will become our solution soon. We need an account. San Antonio WGM is being cancelled, they are encouraging WG to meet as often as needed to complete the balloting processing.
      • CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson, Brett Marquard) - Lisa indicated that there is a possible Virtual Implementation-a-thon under consideration.
      • Vocab (Sheila Abner) - n/a
      • Pub facilitator (Alexander Henket) - n/a
      • Publishing Electronic Services and Tools (PEST) (Andrew Statler) - n/a
      • Patient Care (Emma Jones) - They are active, check the HL7 Calendar for times and dates.
      • Example Task Force (Brett Marquard) - Will be meeting today.
  3. External Updates - ONC and others - n/a
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues (Rob McClure  Lisa R. Nelson ) - The process has kicked off.

    2. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (Gay Dolin Matthew Rahn) - Will be sending a 1st draft soon,.
    3. Provenance (Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard @David Riddle) - waiting for Brett and Lisa
      1. The group discussed provenance of Assembler, there is a need to bring back for additional clarification.
    4. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
    1. HAI R3 Normative Ballot David DeRoode
      1. This is the only item in the ballot this cycle.  David - looking for approval to go to ballot on next weeks call. An e-mail will be sent out on this. Would like feedback by the Wednesday April 1st.  All the XML files will be in GIT repository.
    2. Review SDWG Input for - HL7 Policy Advisory Committee request for input on CMS/ONC final rules (20200319)
      1. Austin had setup a web page, but a handful of people commented to the e-mail direcectly.  Austin shared what he has recieved, if anyone has any more comments please post to the page that he setup.
    3. Procedures Section Procedure Entry - Colonoscopy
      1. The C-CDA has 3 templates for procedures - Procedure, Observation, Act based. 
      2. Motion to use the Procedure class for Colonoscopy made by Brett, Second Gay  Against: 2 abstain: 3 For; 15 motion passes
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)
  7. Adjournment

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.