Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
Sheila - email@example.com
Jeff Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org
Gay Dolin RN MSN - gdolin@NamasteInformatics.com Host
Austin - email@example.com Host
Lisa Anderson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Becky Gradl @ Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - email@example.com
Wilma Fingerdoo - +1 949 799 6887
Matt - firstname.lastname@example.org
David Riddle - email@example.com
Scott Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomson - email@example.com
Calvin - firstname.lastname@example.org Host
Benjamin Flessner - email@example.com Host
Susan Langford - Susan_Langford@bcbst.com
Emma Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Muir - Peter@PjmConsultingLlc.com
George Dixon - email@example.com
Linda Michaelsen (Optum) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Natasha Kreisle - email@example.com
Matt Szczepankiewicz - firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Rosner - email@example.com
Serafina Versaggi - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call to order
- Business Updates (10 min)
- Additions/modifications to the agenda
- Approve minutes from 2020-03-05 Agenda and Minutes
- RIM (Austin Kreisler) - moving to UTG for requests (No harmonization)
- Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler) - Mobile Health discussion last week, and clarified the scope of the project, project was approved. Zoom conferencing solution is being evaluated as a replacement of the FreeConference Call for the HL7 Work Groups. Expect to hear about it in the next couple of weeks.
- CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson, Brett Marquard) - they met yesterday and approved the UDI guide, C-CDA IAT - one day on Sunday of the May meeting. (plans could change). The HL7 Policy Advisory work group has requested that work groups review the new final rule.
- Vocab (Sheila Abner) - none
- Pub facilitator (Alexander Henket) - none
- Electronic Services,Tools & Publishing (Andrew Statler) - none
- Patient Care (Emma Jones) - Monday they will start CDA Collaboration with the CDA Management Group, every other week moving forward. FHIR Resource call at 5:00 PM on the Clinical FHIR Call. When to use communication vs documents with messaging : 2020-03-12 Patient Care FHIR Conference Call
- Example Task Force (Brett Marquard) - Cancelled!
- External Updates - ONC and others Project Updates - the IAT will likely test some of the Final Rule content.
- Healthcare Acquired Infection IG is nearing release for work group review.
Additional Items FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available) Adjournment
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.