Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Facilitator:

Scribe:

Date:


Minutes Approved as Presented 


This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."

Attendees:

 Click here to expand...

Scott Brown - sbrown@advaultinc.com

Natasha Kreisle - nkreisle@max.md

Susan Langford - Susan_Langford@bcbst.com

George Dixon - george.dixon@allscripts.com

Sheila - sha8@cdc.gov

Rebekah Fiehn - rebekah.fiehn@dentaquest.com

Austin - austin.j.kreisler@leidos.com Host

Thomson - tmk000@gmail.com

Calvin - cbeebe@mayo.edu Host

Matt - matthew.rahn@hhs.gov

Dave deRoode - david.deroode@lantanagroup.com

Andrew Laing - andrew.laing@lantanagroup.com

Emma Jones - emma.jones@allscripts.com

Benjamin Flessner - benjamin@redoxengine.com Host

Gay Dolin - gdolin@NamasteInformatics.com

Lisa Nelson - LNelson@max.md

Rob McClure - rmcclure@mdpartners.com

Martin Rosner - martin.rosner@philips.com

Dave Carlson (NMC) - dcarlson@mieweb.com

Joe Lamy - joseph.lamy@ssa.gov

Andrew Kanter - akanter@imohealth.com

Marti - martha.velezis@fda.hhs.gov

Holly Miller, MD - hmiller@medallies.com

Sean McIlvenna - sean.mcilvenna@lantanagroup.com Host

Holly Miller, MD - hmiller@medallies.com

Matt S - mszczepa@epic.com

Becky Gradl @ Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - bgradl@eatright.org

Linda Michaelsen - linda.michaelsen@optum.com

Rita Altamore - Rita.Altamore@doh.wa.gov

Brett - brett@waveoneassociates.com

Linda Michaelsen - linda.michaelsen@optum.com



Agenda:

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from 2020-01-02 Agenda and Minutes
    3. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues (@ who? )

    2. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (Gay Dolin, Matthew Rahn)
    3. Other Project Updates
      1. C-CDA Rubric Criteria Project Page
      2. CDA IG Quality Criteria
      3. CDA Questionnaire Form and Response
      4. Consolidated CDA (C-CDA) Project
      5. Personal Advanced Care Plan (PACP)
  5. Additional Items
    1. DentaQuest PSS Update David DeRoode
    2. Moving more to GitHub? Sean McIlvenna
    3. Sydney WGM 2020 Feb Sydney Agenda SDWG WGM
      1. Work group members planning on attending (Doodle Poll?)
      2. Acting Co-chair
      3. Agenda Topics?
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)

    1. IDDescriptionSubmitterNotes
      FHIR-25438Clarify scope of Composition resource




  7. Adjournment
    1. The next meeting of Structured Documents will be Thursday November 7, 2019 @ 10:00am EST.

Notes/Minutes

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from 2020-01-02 Agenda and Minutes - approved by committee.
    3. HL7
      • RIM (Austin Kreisler) - UTG will be utilized going forward, roll out at the Sydney WGM.
        • UTG is a continuous process.  How is vocabulary going to be managed.  
      • Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler) -  n/a
      • CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson, Brett Marquard) on the 15th looking at a demo on moving CDA template into FHIR tools.  Host is CDA-MG for this call.  Will the CDA-MG meetingin Sydney - Yes
      • Vocab (Sheila Abner) - N/a
      • Pub facilitator (Alexander Henket) - N/a
      • Electronic Services and Tools (Andrew Statler) - n/a
      • Patient Care (Emma Jones) - patient care template discussion coming - PC WG will be in Sydney.
      • Example Task Force (Brett Marquard) - they are meeting today.
  3. External Updates - ONC and others -
    1. The national library of medicine is renewing their review of logins, look in your mailbox. 
    2. CMS connect-a-thon - large turn out - (350 participants)
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues ( Lisa ) - Annual update is getting started again, think about engaging.  Patient Care is adopting the strategy that requires that a resource be assigned to support vocabulary before an IG can be assumed to be ready for publication.

    2. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (Gay Dolin, Matthew Rahn) - n/a
    3. Other Project Updates
      1. C-CDA Rubric Criteria Project Page - n/a
      2. CDA IG Quality Criteria - Lisa asked about how to advance the criteria moving forward.  Austin suggested that we could have sessions at the Sydney working group meeting to progress the CDA IG Quality Criteria.  Lisa will check with Josh to see if he might be able to assist with putting it on Confluence.
      3. CDA Questionnaire Form and Response - not looking like anyone will be present.
      4. Consolidated CDA (C-CDA) Project - the MG will review the FHIR based tooling for C-CDA IGs.
      5. Personal Advanced Care Plan (PACP) - Lisa #15 - Author in PACP document.  Should devices be considered assembler.  The committee discussed and suggested that SDWG could work on this, but it will likely need to be moved to SGB.  
        1. Info from Austin in the RIM:

          [1/9/2020 9:36:43 AM] Austin: RIM Author Participation Definition: A party that originates the Act and therefore has responsibility for the information given in the Act and ownership of this Act.


          [1/9/2020 9:36:43 AM] Austin: Example: the report writer, the person writing the act definition, the guideline author, the placer of an order, the EKG cart (device) creating a report etc. Every Act should have an author.

          Authorship is regardless of mood always actual authorship. The author (or authors) has ownership of the Acts that they originate. This means that a party other than this author (or those authors) cannot cancel, abort, complete or modify the state or content of this Act in any other way. A party other than the author may only amend, reverse, override, replace, or follow up in other ways on this Act, whereby the Act remains intact and is linked to another Act authored by that other party.

  5. Additional Items
    1. DentaQuest PSS Update David DeRoode 
      1. PSS update for DentaQuest - Dental Data Exchange - the update is to publish a CDA (reusing C-CDA Referral and Consult notes) and FHIR version.
        1. Lisa made a motion to approve the update to the QentaQuest PSS, Calvin second
        2. vote: Apposed:0 Abstain: 0 For:  25 motion passes
    2. Moving more to GitHub? Sean McIlvenna 
      1. The SDWG discussed earlier this week, about moving documents in SVN to GitHub.  SDWG will be given the ability to create GitHub repositories moving forward.
    3. Sydney WGM 2020 Feb Sydney Agenda SDWG WGM 
      1. Work group members planning on attending (Doodle Poll?) We would be interested in knowing if work group members would be present.
        1. Need to request moving the Vocabulary WG about our availability.
      2. Acting Co-chair -  Look at next week appoint a couple of acting co-chairs - Lisa and Matt.
      3. Agenda Topics? - report out on the collaborative IPS.  Author vs Assembler,  CDA R2.1 Tutorial, Rubrics for C-CDA update.
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available) - n/a

    1. IDDescriptionSubmitterNotes
      FHIR-25438Clarify scope of Composition resource




  7. Adjournment
    1. The next meeting of Structured Documents will be Thursday November 7, 2019 @ 10:00am EST.

 

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.