Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
- Call to order
- Business Updates (10 min)
- Additions/modifications to the agenda
- Approve minutes from 2019-11- 14 Agenda and Minutes
- RIM (Austin Kreisler)
- Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler) - Austin review the coming deadlines
- Nov. 29th - Harmonization Final Proposals Due
- Dec. 3&4 - Harmonization meeting
- Dec 22nd - Final Content Deadline
- Dec. 27th - Ballot Open for Voting
- CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson, Brett Marquard) - Brett not sure if they will have quorum. Looking at how to host the event.
- Vocab (Sheila Abner) - n/a
- Pub facilitator (Alexander Henket) - n/a
- Electronic Services and Tools (Andrew Statler) - n/a
- Patient Care (Emma Jones) - did met with CDA management on Monday. Looking at IPS.
- Example Task Force (Brett Marquard) - they will be meeting today.
- External Updates - ONC and others
- Project Updates
Value Set Issues (@ who? )
- C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (Gay Dolin, Matthew Rahn)
- No block vote today! We will be posting a large block vote before 11/28/2019 for vote the following week on SDWG
- Other Project Updates
- Questionnaire Form & Response - almost ready with a draft with a draft. SDTC extension will be included from this project.
- Andrew identified an expired STU Document in July of this year C-CDA Nutrition. The publication request NIB did not get out. The extension request needs to be completed, Andrew has it filled out and shared it with the committee. A couple of minor revisions were made.d
- Andrew made a motion to approve the extension publication request for the C-CDA Nutrition, Becky second
- Vote: Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 21 motion passesmotion passes
- Vote: Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 21 motion passes
- Additional Items
- FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)
|19732||Additional constraints for ClinicalDocument profile||Considered for future use. Will be added to the 3 year plan.|
|19820||US Core Encounter Type only lists AMA codes NOT SNOMED codes||Motion to approve disposition - by Sean M/ second Rob M. Vote: Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For; 20 - motion passes|
|19973||document operation is triaged wrong||Motion to approve disposition - by Sean M/ Second Calvin B. Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 18 - motion passes|
- The next meeting of Structured Documents will be Thursday December 5, 2019 @ 10:00am EST.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.