Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Facilitator:

Austin Kreisler

Date:


Minutes Approved as Presented 

X

This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."

Attendees:

 Click here to expand...

Agenda:

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from 2019 Oct 7 Agenda and Minutes
    3. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues (@ who? )

    2. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates (Lisa R. NelsonBrett Marquard)
    3. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (Gay Dolin, Matthew Rahn)
      1. Block Vote and Comment Discussion
    4. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
    1. Publication Request for CDA Nutrition Templates (Andrew Statler, Becky Gradl) - (held over from last week)
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)

    1. IDDescriptionSubmitterNotes
      FHIR-25438Clarify scope of Composition resource




  7. Adjournment
    1. The next meeting of Structured Documents will be Thursday November 7, 2019 @ 10:00am EST.

Notes/Minutes

  1. Call to order - Meeting began at 10:05 ET
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda - no additions - may not cover Becky Graedels - Pub request to extend STU
    2. Approve minutes from 2019 Oct 7 Agenda and Minutes
    3. HL7
      • RIM (Austin Kreisler) - none
      • Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler)
        • Nov. 17th - NIB Deadline - SDWG 2 NIBs were submitted
          • Today is the last opportunity to approve NIBs - none were brought forward today
        • Nov. 17th - FHIR IGs substantively complete
        • Nov. 29th - Harmonization Final Proposals Due
        • Dec. 3&4 - Harmonization meeting
        • Dec 22nd - Final Content Deadline
        • Dec. 27th - Ballot Open for Voting
      • CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson, Brett Marquard)
        • ODH supplement final tasks complete
        • Working on checklist for quality plan
        • Discussing future C-CDA IAT
      • Vocab (Sheila Abner)
        • Sean had some questions, answered by Sheila - put on agenda to discuss when both are present
      • Pub facilitator (Alexander Henket) - none
      • Electronic Services and Tools (Andrew Statler) - none
      • Patient Care (Emma Jones) - none
      • Example Task Force (Brett Marquard)
        • Brett out for a few weeks, but may still meet today for a discussion 
        • Do plan to meet next week: 21st
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
    1. Jan 27-28 is ONC annual meeting
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues (@ who? ) - none

    2. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates (Lisa R. NelsonBrett Marquard) - no update (todo remove from agenda (done); possibly add back in 2020)
    3. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (Gay Dolin, Matthew Rahn)
      1. Block Vote and Comment Discussion
        1. Posted to list 11/7/2019
        2. No requests for removals
        3. Move to approve Gay DolinMatthew Rahn- passes 19/0/0
      2. Comment 5 - Keith W. Boone - re: "signal dates" - may need more input from commenter as to what was desired (e.g. should we throw a warning when encountering common EPOCH timestamps?)
      3. Comment 71  - medication status code
        1. Benjamin Flessner - concerned about prohibiting old Medication Status observation (as suggested in original disposition comment); this has been used as the "source of truth" with confusing interpretations of statusCode+effectiveTime
        2. Lisa R. Nelson - lots of work from PC around a consistent status meaning in CDA; not as good communication with Pharmacy wrt medication status
        3. Gay Dolin - should we just remove the rubric because there is no longer a C-CDA "Medication Status Observation"
        4. Proposal - remove from rubric; side note (Lisa R. Nelson consider project to examine act status vs clinical status in medication)
        5. Motion - Gay DolinLisa R. Nelson - passes 18/0/0
      4. Comment 194 - Lisa R. Nelson comment suggests moving the text/narrative entry requirement from one-per-entry to one-per-templated-act
        1. Discussion (including from Lisa R. Nelson) indicates this is too much burden on implementers.
        2. Good to encourage, but not require every act to have a text reference
        3. Lisa withdraws the comment after discussion.
    4. Other Project Updates
      1. US FHIR Core transitioned to another workgroup; can remove from here
    5. Other Projects
      1. Nutrition Templates not addressed today
    6. FHIR Trackers
      1. Lisa R. Nelson - Need to discover who is responsible for the portion of the FHIR spec around the document operation design


        19732Additional constraints for ClinicalDocument profileNot discussed today
        19820US Core Encounter Type only lists AMA codes NOT SNOMED codesTransitioning this project to a different workgroup
        19973document operation is triaged wrong

        No meeting on November 28.

 

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.