Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Facilitator:

Andrew Statler

Date:


Minutes Approved as Presented 

x

This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."

Attendees:

 Click here to expand...


Becky Angeles - becky.angeles@carradora.com

Natasha Kreisle - nkreisle@max.md

Lindsey Hoggle - lhoggle@IRISHealthsolutions.com

Susan L Langford - Susan_Langford@bcbst.com

Lisa Nelson - LNelson@max.md

Russell Ott - rott@deloitte.com

Andrew Statler - astatler@cerner.com Host

Gay Dolin - gdolin@NamasteInformatics.com Host

Matthew Rahn - matthew.rahn@hhs.gov

Lisa Anderson - landerson@ncqa.org

Andy Kanter - akanter@imohealth.com

Marti - marti.velezis@gmail.com

Benjamin Flessner - benjamin@redoxengine.com Host

Matt S - mszczepa@epic.com

Rita Altamore - WA DOH - Rita.Altamore@doh.wa.gov

Serafina Versaggi - serafina.versaggi@gmail.com

Rob McClure - rmcclure@mdpartners.com

Calvin - cbeebe@mayo.edu Host

Marti - martha.velezis@sonrisaconsulting.com

Sheila Abner - sha8@cdc.gov

Emma Jones - emma.jones@allscripts.com

Thomson - tmk000@gmail.com

George Dixon - george.dixon@allscripts.com

Scott Brown - sbrown@advaultinc.com

Martin Rosner - martin.rosner@philips.com

Peter Muir - Peter@PjmConsultingLLC.com

Didi Davis - ddavis@sequoiaproject.org

Thomson - tmk000@gmail.com

Brett - brett@waveoneassociates.com

Agenda:

  1. Call to order
    1. THIS IS A JOINT MEETING WITH CDA MGT GROUP AND SDWG - SDWG HOSTING
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from 2019-10-17 Agenda and Minutes
    3. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues

    2. Consolidated CDA Ballot Comments
    3. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard
    4. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide Gay Dolin Matthew Rahn
    5. C-CDA Companion Guide Reconciliation
      1. Review Publication Request
      2. Vote on Publishing
    6. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
  6. US Core FHIR Trackers (second hour)
  7. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)
  8. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes


  1. Call to order
    1. THIS IS A JOINT MEETING WITH CDA MGT GROUP AND SDWG - SDWG HOSTING
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from 2019-10-17 Agenda and Minutes - minutes were approved
    3. HL7
      • RIM Austin Kreisler
      • Steering Division / TSC Austin Kreisler
        • Nov. 3rd - FHIR IG Proposals Due
        • Nov. 7th - Harmonization Initial Proposals Due
        • Nov. 17th - NIB Deadline
        • Nov. 17th - FHIR IGs substantively complete
        • Nov. 21st - Harmonization Final Proposals Due
        • Dec. 5th - Harmonization meeting
        • Dec 22nd - Final Content Deadline
        • Dec. 27th - Ballot Open for Voting
      • CDA-MG Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard remind people that meetings are open, they will be discussing the upcoming C-CDA Implementation-a-thon the next two meetings. They are looking for ideas to include others in the meeting and discussions.
      • Vocab Sheila Abner Vocabulary updates - working on an approach for versioning of UTG resources. Vocab to day at 3:30 PM (topic is Major, Minor) Semantic versioning was discussed.
      • Pub facilitator Alexander Henket - n/a
      • Electronic Services and Tools Andrew Statler - no meeting since last update given.
      • Patient Care Emma Jones  - Emma this Monday they will have their CDA Mgt. collaboration call.  Comments on Tuesdays on negation topic call.
      • Example Task Force Brett Marquard - they will meet today, but Lisa and Brett will not be one. A question about Smokeless tobacco will be discussed.
  3. External Updates - ONC and others - n/a
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues - n/a

    2. Consolidated CDA Ballot Comments - will be removed in the future agenda , look at adding STU comments
    3. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard
    4. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide Gay Dolin Matthew Rahn 
      1. Yesterday there was a posting of a block vote to be discussed next Thursday, then needs about 20-30 min from the rubric.
    5. C-CDA Companion Guide Reconciliation
      1. Review Publication Request - motion to approve the publication request for the C-CDA Companion Guide, By Brett  Second: Lisa
        1. Vote: Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 24 motion approved.
      2. Vote on Publishing
        1. Lisa provided some background on the updates to the ballot reconciliation spreadsheet for the ballot.  As we have a joint meeting of the CDA Management Group and SDWG will be reviewing and approving the C-CDA Companion Guide. She noted that there is a request to revise the publication name change, current votes on the HL7 Balloting Web site.  Lisa will update the package with the name change and Gay will submit the Publication Request to HQ.
    6. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
  6. US Core FHIR Trackers (second hour) - nothing for this week. The Cross Project work group meets Oct. 31  at 1:00 PM today. 
  7. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)
  8. Request for Quality Review for Orthodontic Attachment Guide
    1. Lisa and Gay have offered to help review the guide.
  9. Lisa asked if we needed to change how much time we spend on FHIR. - Was asked whether we should consider if needs to be changed? No consensus was made.
  10. Adjournment - Lisa, Second Gay



Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.