Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
Calvin (SDWG) (minutes)
Gay Dolin (SDWG) (chair)
- Call to order
- C-CDA Companion Guide Reconciliation
- Motion to reopen the Reconciliation Package by Brett second Lisa
- Vote: Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 7 motion passes
- Motion to add Thomas Kuhn resolutions revised and discussed on the Oct, 18th, 2019.
- Made by Brett Second by Matt Vote Opposed: 0 Against: 0 For: 7 motion passes
- Motion to accept #430 – #471 Indicating referred to comments and resolved as such. By Lisa, Second by Calvin
- Vote Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 7 motion passes.
- Approved to the Ballot Reconciliation Package for the C-CDA Companion Guide made by Calvin, Second by Brett
- Vote Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 7 motion passes
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.