Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
- Call to order
- Consolidated CDA 2019 Companion Guide Reconciliation Lisa R. Nelson
- 411 was resolved with new language
- 412 explain what OIDs are., language was updated
- 413 missing a following constraint it will be added
- 415 add an explaination on how to get from an OID to a value set
- 416 dup
- 417 sentence was awakward and was updated
- 419, 421 typos
- 422 question on how useful was defined, removed useful,
- 423,424 typos
- 425 grammatical error
- 426 is related to 128
- 427 accepted his language
- 428 dup of 397
- 429 dup of 319
Motion to approve the dispositions we reviewed above, by Calvin, second by Brett Vote: for: 6 Abstain 0 Against 0 motion passes
- 414 - The issue of rejecting a document based on non-conformance to the validation rule. Proposed to rewriting the paragraph to state that consumers of content should accept non-conformant content, but may not. Motion to accept the revised paragraph and the updated form BP020.
- By Lisa, second Calvin Approved 6 Abstain 0 Against 0 motion passes
- 418 - partentDocument usage text, about the preference to use "RPLC" - motion to accept the text revisions as discussed, by Lisa, second Calvin
- Vote: Opposed 0 Abstain: 0 For: 6 motion passes
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.