Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Facilitator:

Austin Kreisler

Date:


Minutes Approved as Presented 


This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."

Attendees:

 Click here to expand...


Lindsey Hoggle - lhoggle@IRISHealthsolutions.com

Austin - austin.j.kreisler@leidos.com Host

George Dixon - george.dixon@allscripts.com

Jeff Brown - jeff.brown@cigna.com

Gay Dolin RN MSN - gdolin@NamasteInformatics.com

Natasha Kreisle - nkreisle@max.md

Susan L Langford - Susan_Langford@bcbst.com

Calvin - cbeebe@mayo.edu Host

Chris Kundra - ckundra@meditech.com

Michael Padula - padula@email.chop.edu

Brett - brett@waveoneassociates.com

Lisa Nelson - LNelson@max.md

Michael - mclifton@epic.com

Sheila Abner - sha8@cdc.gov

Becky Gradl-Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - bgradl@eatright.org

Becky Angeles - becky.angeles@carradora.com

Dave deRoode - david.deroode@lantanagroup.com

Benjamin Flessner - benjamin@redoxengine.com Host

Martin Rosner - martin.rosner@philips.com

brian - brianreinhold@lnihealth.com

Lori - lfourquet@ehealthsign.com

Matt S - mszczepa@epic.com

Emma - emma.jones@allscripts.com

Emma - emma.jones@allscripts.com

Andy Kanter - akanter@imohealth.com

Rita Altamore - WA DOH - Rita.Altamore@doh.wa.gov

Craig Newman - craig.newman@altarum.org

Susan L Langford - Susan_Langford@bcbst.com

Eric - ehaas@healthedatainc.com

Didi Davis - ddavis@sequoiaproject.org

Drew - drew.torres@cerner.com

Danielle Friend - dfriend@epic.com

Floyd Eisenberg - FEisenberg@iParsimony.com

Kathleen - me@me.me

Andrew Statler - astatler@cerner.com

Emma - emma.jones@allscripts.com





Agenda:

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from YYYY-MM-DD Agenda and Minutes
    3. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues

    2. Consolidated CDA Ballot Comments
    3. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard
    4. C-CDA Companion Guide Reconciliation
    5. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
  6. US Core FHIR Trackers (second hour)
  7. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)
  8. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from YYYY-MM-DD Agenda and Minutes
    3. HL7
      • RIM Austin Kreisler  - we have some time, there was a media type proposal, which will be resubmitted. Initial proposals due in mid / late Oct.
      • Steering Division / TSC Austin Kreisler  - TSC - a proposal from Lisa went out for an E-vote. 
      • CDA-MG Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard - working on the quality plan, work on UTG, working on what value sets need to be in UTG. CDA MG has to communicate with the various work groups with CDA guides, where the value sets are stored in UTG. This will be a mass if inventory. There has been some good stories about the success of projects using CDA around the globe.  
      • Vocab Sheila Abner - n/a
      • Pub facilitator Alexander Henket - n/a
      • Electronic Services and Tools Andrew Statler 
      • Patient Care Emma Jones - Patient care submitted too many requests.  SDWG will be planning to only meet at one quarter. 
      • Example Task Force Brett Marquard 
  3. External Updates - ONC and others - n/a
  4. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues  -n/a

    2. Consolidated CDA Ballot Comments - n/a
    3. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard
    4. C-CDA Companion Guide Reconciliation Lisa R. Nelson
      1. Block vote will be sent out after this meeting, and a couple have rewrites required.
        1. #148 for discussion
        2. #168 for discussion
        3. #221 - only include testable guidance in the CONF-NNN blocks. Make an appendices of all the call out blocks. For best practices they will be modelled using BP-NNN to indicate that the guidance is not able to be automatically tested.   
        4. #162 - Date time guidance - this will be pulled because of the ".UUUU" representation, is it 1/1000 second or 1/10,000 second resolution?
    1. Other Project Updates
      1. The questionnaire and questionnaire response will be having a block vote and will be submitting a NIB.
  5. Additional Items
  6. US Core FHIR Trackers (second hour) - Brett
    1. Posted a block vote last Thursday (37 ) they did pull 24616   from the block.
      1. Motion  to approve, by Brett, Second by Calvin,  Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 26 Motion passes
    2. A discovered item, someone read the security section referenced AuditEvent - and it needs to resolution.   There is a need to log a gForge tracker
      1. Motion to review and update as needed the security.html page By Brett, Second Didi.  Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 27 motion passes
    3. Must Support guidance - gForge #24658 will be discussed next week as well as the previous item - on security.html
    4. Kathleen joined the call, for comment Basic Provenance Guidance page - there were some comments on HIE Transformation - a use case where HIE content received from different sources are combined together in a summary document. 
      1. Proposal to keep the use case and describe the use case, but punt on the recommendation at this time.  Kathleen wants to keep it in as provisional and include the two transformer -  assembler / composer roles.
      2. Brett identified some concerns about inclusion of how the HIE content should be revised. Brett discussed with Kathleen where are these concepts being used in the real world with FHIR.  None were identified.
        1. Three proposals:
          1. Remove it
          2. Leave it
          3. Pull out content and include additional guidance. (inclusive of roles identified (point to the list of roles).
            1. Some revision of the language was also discussed.
        2. #24616 - Brett withdrew his comment
        3. #24640 - Kathleen's comment, Brett will update based one the word document he shared.
          1. Brett made a motion to accept the disposition which will be copied from the word document version shared , second Kathleen,
            1. Vote: Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 27 - motion passes
      3. May post 5/6 in a block vote. 
    5. Austin asked it this time range was sufficient. Brett indicated it was.
  7. Joint Meeting for Cross Project
  8. FHIR Trackers
  9. Adjournment


 

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.