Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Facilitator:

Austin Kreisler

Date:


Attendees:

 Click here to expand...

Agenda:

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project (2nd hour)
    2. Value Set Issues

    3. Consolidated CDA Ballot Comments
    4. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard
    5. C-CDA Companion Guide Reconciliation Lisa R. Nelson
    6. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
    1. US Core Planning Brett Marquard 15 minutes
    2. Approve Personal Advance Care Plan ballot package for ballot (Lisa R. Nelson)
    3. Approve Questionnaire Structured Form Definition ballot package for ballot (Martin Rosner)
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (second hour)
    1. #17301 Composition.confidentiality is duplicate of Composition.meta
  7. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
      1. On Aug 8th, Lisa R. Nelson running a meeting about companion guide recon at 12-1p.
      2. No calls for Examples Task Force on Aug 15 and Aug 22. Instead, will be using the time to review the companion guide.
    2. HL7
      • RIM Austin Kreisler
        • QA process after harmonization meeting last week.
      • Steering Division / TSC Austin Kreisler
        • Content deadline for ballot is coming up
      • CDA-MG Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard
        • Had meeting on Wednesday to discuss the FHIR tooling that might be used for C-CDA. Did not come to any conclusions; still looking at options. This discussion will be continued in the next meeting.
        • HL7 has requested a case-study for each of the standards' tools.
      • Vocab Sheila Abner
        • Continuing work on harmonization proposal for the new code system "hl7 document format codes". Sheila is re-creating the proposal in UTG, as well as re-creating the code system and its content.
        • Austin feels the discussion about media types belongs in MNM.
        • Later today on the vocab call the agenda will be reviewed for the atlanta meeting.
      • Pub facilitator Alexander Henket
      • Electronic Services and Tools Andrew Statler
      • Patient Care Emma Jones 
        • Next call is in two weeks.
        • Discussing changes to adverse event today at 5pm.
        • Changes to CareTeam resource will be discussed on next Thursday's call at 5pm.
      • Example Task Force Brett Marquard
        • Meeting today. A couple big topics will be discussed today.
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project
      1. Calvin is very pleased to announce that they've finally fixed everything! No broken links in the entire specification. All the links work! Seeking formal approval to get it published. Intent is to bring a publication request to the group next week.
    2. Value Set Issues

    3. Consolidated CDA Ballot Comments
      1. Discussion about Comment #1825.
      2. Discussion about Comment #1804.
        Conclusion: This is guidance in volume 1 and should not have conformance numbers. These could be built into templates in the future, at which time a conformance number would be created for them.
        Revised disposition is: "This is more like Guidance to implementers, so they should not be treated like computable constraints found in Vol. 2. Remove the (CONF: XXXX)."
        Motion made by Lisa R. Nelson and Sean McIlvenna to approve the above disposition. Motion passes 21-0-0.
    4. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard
    5. Other Project Updates
    6. C-CDA Companion Guide Reconciliation
      1. Block vote of 156 items called "8/1/2019 block vote". List of items was sent out last week.
      2. Motion made by Lisa R. Nelson and Lindsey Hoggle to approve the block vote. Motion passed with 21-1-0.
      3. Discussion about Ballot Comment 6
  5. Additional Items
    1. US Core Planning Brett Marquard 15 minutes
      1. Plan to do an STU update in the fall. Strongly encouraged to move the timeline up. Recognizes that the timeline is aggressive.
      2. Reviewed schedule/plan that Brett created.
    2. Approve Personal Advance Care Plan ballot package for ballot (Lisa R. Nelson)
      1. Package has been posted for a week. No response with issues or concerns.
      2. Motion to approve package for ballot by Lisa R. Nelson, second by Brian Reinhold Motion passes with 23-0-0.
    3. Approve Questionnaire Structured Form Definition ballot package for ballot (Martin Rosner)
      1. Martin Rosner couldn't attend the call. This will have to be addressed on a later call.
      2. Austin Kreisler believes this is pre-mature to go to ballot.
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (second hour)
    1. #17301 Composition.confidentiality is duplicate of Composition.meta
  7. Adjournment