Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Facilitator:

Sean McIlvenna

Date:


Attendees:

 Click here to expand...

Agenda:

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project
    2. Value Set Issues

    3. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard
    4. C-CDA Companion guide Lisa R. Nelson
    5. C-CDA STU Comments Lisa R. Nelson
    6. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
    1. PACP September Ballot Material Review Lisa R. Nelson 10-15 minutes
    2. Approved examples by Examples Task Force Brett Marquard10-15 minutes
    3. Valueset change for C-CDA on FHIR Rick Geimer 5 minutes
    4. Questionnaire precondition extension issue Brian Reinhold 15 minutes
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (second hour)
  7. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others (none)
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project (Calvin is out)
    2. Value Set Issues

    3. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard
      • Difficulties with Confluence organization, particularly STU 2019 Updates
      • Did some live-updates during the call; Sean will organize some more offline
    4. C-CDA Companion guide Lisa R. Nelson
      • Presented summary of results - should be able to pass once negatives are resolved
      • Will block vote formatting/typos by next week. Should have a plan for "tough" comments
    5. C-CDA STU Comments Lisa R. Nelson
      • 1805 - DIR Value Set Issue
        • Implementers asked for value sets to not be updated more regularly than 1x /yr
        • Motioned- Lisa / Rob - passes 24/0/0
        • TypeMotion
          Motion

          Implementers asked for value sets to not be updated more regularly than 1x /yr

          By
          Second
          Date

           

          Ref #

          1805

          For24
          Neg00
          Abs00
          Status

          APPROVED

          Tally24-00-00
          Discussion


          Action


      • 1804 - Narrative constraints
        • Narrative-entry linking requirements - no CONF# (also, they are not in the schematron)
        • Discussion around what text means (likely means 1st act under any entry element). Uncertain what originalText is relating to.
        • Tabling for next week. Lisa will create examples
    6. Other Project Updates
  5. Additional Items
    1. PACP September Ballot Material Review Lisa R. Nelson 10-15 minutes
      • Lisa presented ballot contents
      • Discussion about use of readme.txt
      • Motion to eliminate practice of including readme.txt in a package going to ballot:
        • Sean - is there any top-down requirement?
        • Lisa - talked to Lynn - no there, has never been any requirement for that 
        • Lisa / Rick - passes 23/0/0
        • TypeMotion
          Motion

          Motion to eliminate practice of including readme.txt in a package going to ballot:

          By
          Second
          Date

           

          Ref #

          PACP Sep Ballot Material Review

          For23
          Neg00
          Abs00
          Status

          APPROVED

          Tally23-00-00
          Discussion


          Action


        • Lisa will send to list-serve and update on next week's agenda
    2. Approved examples by Examples Task Force Brett Marquard10-15 minutes
      • Examples posted to listserv 7/11. Only feedback was some typos. No requests to pull.
      • Motion to approve - Brett / Lisa - passes 23/0/0
      • TypeMotion
        Motion

        Motion to approve examples from Examples Task Force posted to listserv 7/11/2019

        By
        Second
        Date

         

        Ref #

        Examples Task Force posted to listserv 7/11/2019 

        For23
        Neg00
        Abs00
        Status

        APPROVED

        Tally23-00-00
        Discussion


        Action


    3. Valueset change for C-CDA on FHIR Rick Geimer 5 minutes
      • Some value sets not in sync with June C-CDA errata release
      • Experienced difficulties, but used Trifolia-on-FHIR to export in a shared format and re-import into FHIR 
      • http://build.fhir.org/ig/HL7/ccda-on-fhir-r4/branches/master/terminology.html
      • Wanted to use VSAC canonical URL, but FHIR requires value sets published with an IG must share the same base URL; Rick checking with Grahame.
      • Move forward and approve publication of C-CDA on FHIR
        • Rob M. - Changing defining URL's in FHIR would technically version the guide (like OID's in CDA IGs)
        • Rick - plans to work with Grahame to see if we can prevent these from changing
        • Emma - will these values stay aligned with C-CDA (Rick - yes, that's the purpose)
        • Sean - Can other URLs be included? - Yes - Special URL's. Also - the documentation indicates that you should be able to use other URL's. So Rick & Grahame will figure out how to get the IG published with these alternate URLs.
      • Move that SD approve the publication of C-CDA on FHIR acknowledging that before publishing through FHIR product manager, we will try to adjust the canonical URL to point to VSAC; if not, add the URL as a separate identifier with a description.
        • Rick / Lisa - 23/0/0
        • TypeMotion
          Motion

          Move that SD approve the publication of C-CDA on FHIR acknowledging that before publishing through FHIR product manager, we will try to adjust the canonical URL to point to VSAC; if not, add the URL as a separate identifier with a description.

          By
          Second
          Date

           

          Ref #

          C-CDA on FHIR IG

          For23
          Neg00
          Abs00
          Status

          APPROVED

          Tally23-00-00
          Discussion


          Action


    4. Questionnaire precondition extension issue Brian Reinhold 15 minutes
      • Typo in previous example (should have been precondition2 instead of precondition).
      • Will email SDWG listserv; will meet with Sarah G. to discuss the feasibility of this.
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (second hour) (skipped)
  7. Adjournment  (11:56am)