Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Facilitator:

Scribe:

Date:


Attendees:

 Click here to expand...

Agenda:

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)/C-CDA value set review

    3. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review
    4. C-CDA Companion Guide Updates Lisa R. Nelson Matthew Rahn
    5. C-CDA Rubric Criteria Matthew Rahn
    6. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard
  5. Additional Items
    1. C-CDA on FHIR IG Review (updating to R4) - Rick Geimer 15 min
    2. Ballot reconciliation spreadsheet approvals for two items (Sarah Gaunt)
      1. HL7 Implementation Guide(s) for CDA® Release 2: Healthcare Associated Infection Reports Release 3 STU 4
      2. HL7 Implementation Guide(s) for FHIR®: Healthcare Associated Infection Reports v1.1.0 STU 2 Ballot 1
    3. C-CDA Errata Publication Package Approval
      1. http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/structure/C-CDA%20R2.1%202019JUN%20errata.zip
    4. Harmonization Proposal Update for Format Codes
      1. 2019Jul_HARM_INITIALPROPOSAL_SDWG_sheila_abner_FormatCodes_20190613_revised_20190709.doc
    5. Final ODH Publication Package ready for work group review. Approval will be next week.
      1. http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/structure/ODH%20SD%20Publication%20Package%206-18-2019.zip
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (second hour)
  7. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
      • RIM Austin Kreisler - RIM Harmonization next week, deadline for proposals is Saturday.  Sheila will help cover the harmonization with Austin.  
      • Steering Division / TSC Austin Kreisler - A NIB was submitted for Form Definition - was approved for the Sept ballot.
      • CDA-MG Lisa R. Nelson  Brett Marquard - The group will get a demo of Art Décor at their meeting next week.
      • Vocab Sheila Abner - nothing, but a later item
      • Pub facilitator Alexander Henket  n/a
      • Electronic Services and Tools Andrew Statler  n/a
      • Patient Care Emma Jones Lisa R. Nelson  n/a
      • Example Task Force Brett Marquard Lisa mentioned that they had an interesting conversation on gender preference.  There was a question about the LOINC code's used which assumes a point in time observation.  Given the intention of the LOINC code for this temporal context, there may need to re-evaluate how we are using these codes and other codes.  It sounds like we will have a samples taskforce call today. 
  3. External Updates - ONC and others  n/a
  4. Project Updates
    • CDA R2.1 Project - meeting next week.
    • Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019 has been posted.)/C-CDA value set review

    • Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review - n/a
    • C-CDA Companion Guide Updates Lisa R. Nelson Matthew Rahn - is out for ballot 
    • C-CDA Rubric Criteria Matthew Rahn n/a
    • Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard just the art décor demo next week for CDA MG.
  5. Additional Items
    1. C-CDA on FHIR IG Review (updating to R4) - Rick Geimer 15 min
      • C-CDA on FHIR R4 IG CI Build - this will be an update to use US Core (updated version) and links have been updated. The value sets could use the VSAC "URL" or could use the FHIR listing.  Rick share a view of the URL shared in the down loaded value sets, After some discussion it was suggested that Rick will move forward with using the Value Sets as previously formatted. Rob would like to have a conversation about how to manage this. Rob was thinking that we might want to have a discussion about how to move forward.  This has been identified as a Vocab topic which will be brought back to SDWG..  As this is a planned STU update, it requires that we track any comments and resolving them in Committee (SDWG) and then put this forward later as a publication request.
    2. Ballot reconciliation spreadsheet approvals for two items (Sarah Gaunt)
      1. HL7 Implementation Guide(s) for CDA® Release 2: Healthcare Associated Infection Reports Release 3 STU 4
        • Submitted 2 weeks ago
      2. HL7 Implementation Guide(s) for FHIR®: Healthcare Associated Infection Reports v1.1.0 STU 2 Ballot 1
        • Submitted 2 weeks ago 
      3. Motion to approve both ballot reconciliation spreadsheets made by Dave, Second by Calvin  Vote: Against: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 24 motion passes    (Austin will take the action item to post the spreadsheets on the ballot web site.
    3. C-CDA Errata Publication Package Approval
      1. http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/structure/C-CDA%20R2.1%202019JUN%20errata.zip
        • Lisa displayed feedback on an issue that was reported, on a broken link in volume one.  Also in 4.2.8 there was a request to improve a reference to the Vocabulary reference that we adhere to.
        • Motion to approve the package and publish the C-CDA Errata. made by Lisa, Second by Brett
          • Vote: opposed: 0 abstain: 0 For: 24 motion passes
    4. Harmonization Proposal Update for Format Codes
      1. 2019Jul_HARM_INITIALPROPOSAL_SDWG_sheila_abner_FormatCodes_20190613_revised_20190709.doc
        • SDWG has a harmonization proposal revision - we need to create a new code system and create a new value set.  We need to create an HL7 set of format codes - into the HL7 code system and then notify HTA to contact IHE that we have the new code system that they requested.
        • The value set definition, will need to reference the IHE value set (this requires a tracker item to indicate it should be used with DocumentReference in FHIR).
    5. Final ODH Publication Package ready for work group review. Approval will be next week.
      1. http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/structure/ODH%20SD%20Publication%20Package%206-18-2019.zip
        • This package is available for work group review, Use the URL (members only) we will be seeking to approve that package next week.
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (second hour) - Sean
    1. US Core has two Gforge items to be discussed today about UDI.
    2. 22124 - tracker item Hans identified an issue, there are devices that are not included in UDI.  Need to make a new profile, so you can optional not provide the UID context.
    3. 22125 - tracker item - in some use cases, there is a need to support de-identified use cases, there is a need to support the de-identify the device.

    Hans has requested that there be 3 profiles.   Brett raised some concerns about how to progress.  Hans indicated that the Must Support - is for all devices, and not just implantable devices. The current Must Support items in device were not must support in the previous version of device.

    1. There was a discussion on needing to work with ONC to better understanding how to support multiple use cases, where UID might not be needed. The group discussed the discussion needs to go to US Core on the general concepts and the TSC will communicate the process to the work groups.  Here is a need to ensure that the ONC and other US policy groups are  at the next discussion.
  7. Adjournment