Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Facilitator:

Andrew Statler

Date:


Attendees:

 Click here to expand...


Susan L Langford - Susan_Langford@bcbst.com

Sheila Abner - sha8@cdc.gov

Becky Angeles - becky.angeles@carradora.com

Calvin - cbeebe@mayo.edu Host

Natasha Kreisle - nkreisle@max.md

Marti - martha.velezis@fda.hhs.gov

Sean McIlvenna - sean.mcilvenna@lantanagroup.com Host

Rob - rmcclure@mdpartners.com

Andrew Statler - astatler@cerner.com Host

Gay Dolin RN MSN - gdolin@imo-online.com Host

Michael Tyburski - michael.tyburski@ssa.gov

Dave Carlson (NMC) - dcarlson@mieweb.com

Lisa Nelson - LNelson@max.md

Becky Gradl-Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - bgradl@eatright.org

Michael - mclifton@epic.com

Emma - emma.jones@allscripts.com

Brett - brett@waveoneassociates.com

Terrie Reed - terrie.reed@fda.hhs.gov

Rita - Rita.Altamore@doh.wa.gov

Lindsey Hoggle - lhoggle@IRISHealthsolutions.com

Joe Quinn (Optum) - joseph.quinn@optum.com

Anna Meisheid - anna.meisheid@cms.hhs.gov

Serafina Versaggi - serafina.versaggi@gmail.com

Benjamin Flessner - benjamin@redoxengine.com Host

Joe Lamy - joseph.lamy@ssa.gov

Didi Davis - ddavis@sequoiaproject.org

Thomson - tmk000@gmail.com

Hans Buitendijk - hans.buitendijk@cerner.com

AnneWiz and Kathleen Connor

Eric - ehaas@healthedatainc.com

Matthew Rahn - matthew.rahn@hhs.gov

Joe Lamy - joseph.lamy@ssa.gov

celia bowen - celia.bowen@va.gov

Thomson - tmk000@gmail.com

Rob - rrhausam@gmail.com


dan venton - daniel.venton@allscripts.com

Matt S - mszczepa@epic.com

John - jdamore@diameterhealth.com


Agenda:

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)/C-CDA value set review

      1. Operationalizing UTG capabilities
      2. Progress on shared ValueSets across Product Families
    3. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review
    4. C-CDA Companion Guide Updates Lisa R. Nelson Matthew Rahn
    5. C-CDA Rubric Criteria Matthew Rahn
    6. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard
  5. Additional Items
    1. UDI Issues: 22124 and 20029 Marti Velezis Hans Buitendijk
    2. HAI CDA & FHIR IG Block Votes - Sarah (5 mins)
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (second hour)
  7. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda - request to do the UDI topic in the first hour.
    2. HL7
      • RIM Austin Kreisler - a couple of days left before the NIB submissions on the June 30th.
      • Steering Division / TSC Austin Kreisler n/a
      • CDA-MG Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard - Demonstration of the Trifolia on FHIR tool. The Art Decor will also be providing a demo. The Summer ballot is current open. There are a number of ballots that could use participants.
      • Vocab Robert Hausam  - working with Rob on harm proposal is all
      • Pub facilitator Alexander Henket - n/a
      • Electronic Services and Tools Andrew Statler - Performing a review of the tools list and looking at which tools are currently being used.  There are over a 140 tools that are listed, some are not active.
      • Patient Care Emma Jones Lisa R. Nelson - nothing new, every other Monday meeting in on hold with CDA Mgt. group. Emma requested to know when to restart those meetings. Lisa indicated that once the ballot closes, it might be a good time. A question about the social determinates of health work.
      • Example Task Force Brett Marquard - block vote from two weeks ago.  There will be a meeting today, Lisa will be leading.
        • There were no requests any of the samples,  Brett motion to approve the 5 samples posted on the 13th.  Second by Lisa,
        • no one request to pull any,  Vote: Opposed: 0 Abstain: 4 For: 23 motion passes,
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project - Calvin provided an update on the CDA R2.1 vocabulary updates. Looking forward to seeing if we can complete the V3 publication issues soon.
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)/C-CDA value set review  - June 28th VSAC will be available tomorrow. Lisa is in the process of updating all the value sets found in Trifolia as Dynamic and that the tool has the current codes.  UTG migration issues that are being dealt with valuesets, there are a lot of implementations guides in Trifolia that are defined and have been exported some are real some are junk / testing, the CMG group will be reviewing and ensure that the value sets only for the IGs that are real.  Lisa noted that there are issues attempting to related the Trifolia models against the HL7 Artifacts.  The definitions are not clean in Trifolia and there are problems are found in the old IGs.  If there are not good value sets in the Trifolia for some of the IGs, there is a need to keep those IGs out of the migration as they will simply not move into UTG. The group discussed what could be done to help manage the issue.  There were some categories for valuesets that do not have any codes, might be some to remove.  Reduced 500 value sets down to 350.  Ted will be working through the list of 350 value sets. Is there a proposal or a concern, Lisa suggests that we attempt to create some strategy to ensure that the value sets are OK.   There is a triggered errata release because of the value sets publication. There is a need to be explicit on this issues - Rob.  There was a suggestion that we use the C-CDA Connect-a-thons as a way to check on the quality.

      1. Operationalizing UTG capabilities
      2. Progress on shared ValueSets across Product Families
    3. Lisa shared the static vs dynamic binding information in Volume 1 in section 4.2.8 of C-CDA.  The group worked on the revisions.  The group discussed in Trifolia how value sets are managed.
    4. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review
    5. C-CDA Companion Guide Updates Lisa R. Nelson Matthew Rahn - in ballot
    6. C-CDA Rubric Criteria Matthew Rahn - block votes in mid to late July.  Request to use the confluence page for updates on the project.
    7. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates Lisa R. Nelson Brett Marquard - making some slow progress
  5. Additional Items
    1. UDI Issues: 22124 and 20029 Marti Velezis Hans Buitendijk  FHIR US Core items 20029 were not updated.  Need a plan to get these changes incorporated into the work that is going on, so we can get these resolved.  What can we do in the short term to do these revisions.  What is the best way to resolve this, and 22124.  The current IG is missing these items. How do we go forward with this, the testing will likely start in the middle of July.  FHIR R4  - US Core Version 3.0.0 - needs some changes as there critical items missing that they may need, I.e. version 3.0,1 or version 3.1.0, not sure what the version will be.   Marti asked what is the process that she would take.  Brett indicated that they will apply the changes by the end of next week.  Brett will send out a link to the build: http://build.fhir.org/ig/argonautproject/R4/branches/master/StructureDefinition-us-core-device.html 
      1. The group discussed the best practice in ensuring that the specific language to be incorporated in the comments to ensure that they are incorporated into the FHIR build. 
    2. HAI CDA & FHIR IG Block Votes - Sarah (5 mins)
      1. 3 items block votes on the CDA IG - motion to approve the HAI CDA IG block vote by Sean, Second Gay none pulled - Vote: Abstain: 2 Against: 0 For:  23 motion passes.
      2. The FHIR IG has one item in the block.  Motion to approve the HAI CDA by Sean, Second by Calvin Abstain: 0 Against: 0 For: 25 motion passes
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (second hour)
  7. Adjournment