Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Facilitator:

Sean

Scribe:

Gay

Date:


Attendees:

Susan L Langford - Susan_Langford@bcbst.com

Didi Davis - ddavis@sequoiaproject.org

George Dixon - george.dixon@allscripts.com

Lisa Nelson - LNelson@max.md

Terrie Reed - terrie.reed@fda.hhs.gov

Natasha Kreisle - nkreisle@max.md

Rob - rmcclure@mdpartners.com

Matthew Rahn - matthew.rahn@hhs.gov

Sean McIlvenna - sean.mcilvenna@lantanagroup.com Host

Sheila Abner - sha8@cdc.gov

Becky Gradl-Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - bgradl@eatright.org

Becky Angeles - becky.angeles@carradora.com

Gay Dolin RN MSN - gdolin@imo-online.com

Thomson - tmk000@gmail.com

Peter Muir - Peter@PjmConsultingLlc.com

Brett - brett@waveoneassociates.com

Benjamin Flessner - benjamin@redoxengine.com Host

Calvin - cbeebe@mayo.edu Host

Martin - martin.rosner@philips.com

Serafina Versaggi - serafina.versaggi@gmail.com

Benjamin Flessner - benjamin@redoxengine.com Host

Matt S - mszczepa@epic.com

Joe Lamy - joseph.lamy@ssa.gov

Rita - Rita.Altamore@doh.wa.gov

celia bowen - celia.bowen@va.gov

Rob - rrhausam@gmail.com

Lindsey Hoggle - lhoggle@irishealthsolutions.com


Agenda:

TimeTopicPresenter(s)

1.) Call to order


10 min

2.) Business Updates



a.) Additions/modifications to the agenda



b.) HL7



RIM


Steering Division/TSC


CDA-MG


Vocab


Pub facilitator


Electronic Services and Tools (EST)


Patient Care


Example Task Force


3.) External Updates - ONC and others

4.) Project Updates

a) CDA R2.1 Project


b) Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)/C-CDA value set review


i) Operationalizing UTG capabilities


ii) Progress on shared ValueSets across Product Families


c) Cross-Workgroup CDA Template Review


d) C-CDA Companion Guide Updates


e) C-CDA Rubric Criteria


f) Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates


5.) Additional Items

        a) NIB for http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Form_Definition_and_Questionnaire_Response_Documents#Getting_to_Normative_2Andrew Statler Martin Rosner

        b) Harmonization proposal for media-type code system

        c) Harmonization proposal for document format codes

6.) FHIR Tracker Items

7.) Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

TimeTopicPresenter(s)

1.) Call to order



10 min

2.) Business Updates




a.) Additions/modifications to the agenda


Rob to discuss harmonization issue: Media

Lisa to discuss harmonization issue: codes


b.) HL7




RIM

absent

Steering Division/TSC

absent

CDA-MG

Approved HAI Infectious Disease supplemental template

Vocab

Harmonization Final proposals due July 13, Harmonization July 17

Pub facilitator

absent

Electronic Services and Tools (EST)

absent

Patient Care

absent

Example Task Force

Meeting today UDI and SOGI (Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity)

3.) External Updates - ONC and others
None

4.) Project Updates


a) CDA R2.1 Project

Almost ready to be published

b) Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)/C-CDA value set review

Value set package at NLM - in the process creating the preview package. Rob and Lisa did first review - list of value sets - but have not created expansion.

Value set updates as relate to the IG - have lots of issues to be discussed

  • Lisa reviewed spreadsheet of issues, such as
    • Examples that need to be updated to use correct vocab
    • Undeprecated template - how to get back in the IG
    • Trifolia will need 200+ value sets to be imported
    • Sean, Rob, Lisa - discussed publishing issue
    • Lisa will meet with Sean for help
    • Rewrite in volume 1 - vocab guidance - needs to be rewitten: Sean and Rob
    • Deadlines - are Sequoia project related? end of July latest (Didi Davis)

i) Operationalizing UTG capabilities

absent

ii) Progress on shared ValueSets across Product Families

absent

c) Cross-Workgroup CDA Template Review



d) C-CDA Companion Guide Updates

Companion Guide has addition of a basic provenance template (Author template) and was submitted to HQ

Lisa reviewed ballot package. Summer ballot opens tomorrow

Motion to approve package submission: Lisa, Approved by Brett: Against: Abstain: For: 23


e) C-CDA Rubric Criteria

Brett helping Matt to resolve comments. Goal is to be done end of July

f) Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates

absent

5.) Additional Items


        a) NIB for http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Form_Definition_and_Questionnaire_Response_Documents#Getting_to_Normative_2Motion made by Calvin to approve/ Martin seconded. 0/0/24 - motion passed. Will be sent to co-chairs

        b) Harmonization proposal for media-type code system

A whole bunch of issues with respect to ownership of this code system. And main need it: wmv is missing

Options:

  1. Add 3 or 4 codes that advanced directive folks need and fix downstream late (work with Calvin and Ben)??
  2. Or fix the whole big issues starting with base CDA 2.0 standard where needed codes were not submitted

Group suggests simple fix for now (option 1) 1) And add guidance to relevant Advanced Directive templates. Calvin will help with new harmonization proposal.  2) Fix media type datatype change. Rob motioned as such. Calvin seconded: 0/0/21. Motion passes. 


        c) Harmonization proposal for document format codes

Proposal was incomplete as per Ted. And cant just copy and paste. Metadata is missing and IHE code retirement needs to be made to IHE.

  1. Rob will help Sheila with the IHE issue.
  2. Need to discuss other issues on Vocab call today
  3. FHIR has one
  4. There is a related FHIR GForge ticket
  5. Needs:
    1. All concepts from IHE format code system
    2. All codes from the HL& codes system that will be created
    3. and a DICOM code



6.) FHIR Tracker Items

7.) Adjournment
Adjourned at 12 ET