Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

 Click here to expand...
CallerService TypeStart Date and TimeEnd Date and TimeDuration
rmcclure@mdpartners.com - RobVoIP6/6/2019 9:566/6/2019 11:2488m
(314) 808-3555Toll6/6/2019 9:576/6/2019 11:2892m
(706) 525-1181 - Austin *Toll6/6/2019 9:586/6/2019 11:51114m
(919) 435-0862Toll6/6/2019 9:586/6/2019 10:2831m
lhoggle@irishealthsolutions.com - Lindsey HoggleVoIP6/6/2019 9:596/6/2019 11:51113m
bgradl@eatright.org - Becky GradlVoIP6/6/2019 9:596/6/2019 11:51113m
shelly@pharmacyhit.org - Shelly SpiroVoIP6/6/2019 9:596/6/2019 10:013m
(404) 452-4962Toll6/6/2019 9:596/6/2019 11:51113m
(703) 599-5051Toll6/6/2019 10:006/6/2019 10:011m
(608) 469-3772 - BrettToll6/6/2019 10:006/6/2019 11:0363m
(401) 348-2176 - Lisa!Toll6/6/2019 10:006/6/2019 11:51112m
(423) 280-5030Toll6/6/2019 10:016/6/2019 11:51111m
cbeebe@mayo.edu - Calvin *VoIP6/6/2019 10:016/6/2019 11:51111m
serafina.versaggi@gmail.com - Serafina VersaggiVoIP6/6/2019 10:016/6/2019 11:5187m
george.dixon@allscripts.com - George DixonVoIP6/6/2019 10:016/6/2019 11:51110m
(404) 718-3262Toll6/6/2019 10:026/6/2019 11:51110m
(816) 201-3336 - Andrew Statler *Toll6/6/2019 10:026/6/2019 11:51110m
(703) 599-5051Toll6/6/2019 10:026/6/2019 11:51109m
erhwang@deloitte.com - Eric HwangVoIP6/6/2019 10:026/6/2019 10:2018m
(763) 732-8803 - UHGToll6/6/2019 10:036/6/2019 11:51109m
martin.rosner@philips.com - MartinVoIP6/6/2019 10:036/6/2019 11:51109m
(202) 322-5850 - MATT!Toll6/6/2019 10:046/6/2019 10:5754m
tkuhn@acponline.org - Thomson KuhnVoIP6/6/2019 10:046/6/2019 10:4643m
(919) 943-9131Toll6/6/2019 10:056/6/2019 11:51107m
gdolin@imo-online.com - Gay Dolin RN MSNVoIP6/6/2019 10:056/6/2019 11:51107m
emma.jones@allscripts.com - EmmaVoIP6/6/2019 10:056/6/2019 11:51107m
(410) 786-3968 - NA PBX-15921-7863968Toll6/6/2019 10:066/6/2019 10:149m
(415) 606-4401 - ignoreToll6/6/2019 10:136/6/2019 11:2774m
(208) 930-0350 *Toll6/6/2019 10:176/6/2019 11:5195m
rrhausam@gmail.com - RobVoIP6/6/2019 10:406/6/2019 11:514m
5.21E+11Toll6/6/2019 10:526/6/2019 11:4150m
rmcclure@mdpartners.com - RobVoIP6/6/2019 11:246/6/2019 11:5127m
(415) 606-4401 - ignoreToll6/6/2019 11:286/6/2019 11:5123m
celia.bowen@va.gov - celia bowenVoIP6/6/2019 11:396/6/2019 11:5113m
david.deroode@lantanagroup.com - Dave deRoodeScreen Sharing
87m
zabrina.gonzaga@lantanagroup.com - Zabrina GonzagaScreen Sharing
28m
rmcclure@mdpartners.com - RobScreen Sharing
83m
austin.j.kreisler@leidos.com - Austin *Screen Sharing
110m
matthew.rahn@hhs.gov - Matthew RahnScreen Sharing
75m
lhoggle@irishealthsolutions.com - Lindsey HoggleScreen Sharing
109m
bgradl@eatright.org - Becky GradlScreen Sharing
110m
shelly@pharmacyhit.org - Shelly SpiroScreen Sharing
1m
nkreisle@max.md - Natasha KreisleScreen Sharing
110m
Susan_Langford@bcbst.com - Susan LangfordScreen Sharing
110m
mclifton@epic.com - MichaelScreen Sharing
110m
sha8@cdc.gov - Sheila AbnerScreen Sharing
110m
cbeebe@mayo.edu - Calvin *Screen Sharing
110m
serafina.versaggi@gmail.com - Serafina VersaggiScreen Sharing
110m
george.dixon@allscripts.com - George DixonScreen Sharing
109m
shelly@pharmacyhit.org - Shelly SpiroScreen Sharing
109m
LNelson@max.md - Lisa NelsonScreen Sharing
109m
joseph.quinn@optum.com - Joe Quinn (Optum)Screen Sharing
109m
erhwang@deloitte.com - Eric HwangScreen Sharing
18m
martin.rosner@philips.com - MartinScreen Sharing
108m
tkuhn@acponline.org - Thomson KuhnScreen Sharing
43m
gdolin@imo-online.com - Gay Dolin RN MSNScreen Sharing
106m
emma.jones@allscripts.com - EmmaScreen Sharing
105m
astatler@cerner.com - Andrew Statler *Screen Sharing
103m
sean.mcilvenna@lantanagroup.com - Sean McIlvenna *Screen Sharing
3m
sean.mcilvenna@lantanagroup.com - Sean McIlvenna *Screen Sharing
3m
sean.mcilvenna@lantanagroup.com - Sean McIlvenna *Screen Sharing
94m
rrhausam@gmail.com - RobScreen Sharing
70m
tkuhn@acponline.org - Thomson KuhnScreen Sharing
5m
rmcclure@mdpartners.com - RobScreen Sharing
27m
celia.bowen@va.gov - celia bowenScreen Sharing
13m


Agenda

  1. Call to order
    1. Zabrina Gonzaga would like to address her "additional items" agenda item in the first 30 minutes of the meeting, if possible.
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)/C-CDA value set review

      1. Operationalizing UTG capabilities
      2. Progress on shared ValueSets across Product Families
    3. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review
    4. C-CDA Companion Guide Updates (Lisa R. NelsonMatthew Rahn)
      1. Please review developing materials (see "Working Files"): http://confluence.hl7.org:8090/display/SD/C-CDA+Companion+Guide+2019-06-21
    5. C-CDA Rubric Criteria (Matthew Rahn)
    6. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates (Lisa R. NelsonBrett Marquard)
  5. Additional Items
    1. CDA Pharmacist Care Plan – vote to accept completed ballot recon spreadsheet Zabrina Gonzaga
    2. Does SDWG want to review the Da Vinci CDex IG before the out-of-cycle ballot?
    3. Review NIB and vote to include Personal Advanced Care Plan (1204) for next ballot cycle (Andrew Statler)
  6. FHIR Tracker Items
    1. FHIR Issues 
    2. #14104 - Review Sheila Abners proposed resolution. 
  7. US Core Ballot Reconciliation Items (Brett Marquard) (starts at 11:00am EST)
    1. Close out remaining Reconcile items from January
  8. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

  1. Call to order
    1. Zabrina Gonzaga would like to address her "additional items" agenda item in the first 30 minutes of the meeting, if possible.
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
      • RIM (Austin Kreisler ) - Austin added the upcoming dates to be aware of
        • June 14 - Initial Harmonization Proposals due
        • June 17 OOC ballot final content due
        • June 21 - OOC Ballot Open
        • June 30 - NIBs due for Sept. Ballot
        • June 30 - FHIR IG proposals due to FMG
        • July 13 - Final Harmonization Proposals due
        • July 17&18 - Harmonization meeting
      • Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler ) - n/a
      • CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson / Brett Marquard ) - Lisa we are expecting to get an update from DevDays. 19th the management group will discus this.  There were a number of issues that need to be fixed in one of the IGs submitted, There is a need to improve the quality of these IGs by referencing the CDA IG Quality Criteria.
      • Vocab (Sheila Abner ) - Discussion about value sets and repositories used. Discussion about IGs in Trifolia which need to be migrated to UTG.  Lisa identified that there is a process in place to submit the value sets, but that there is an issue in mapping the IGs in Trifolia back to the HL7 Standards Publishing matrix.
      • Pub facilitator (Alexander Henket ) - n/a
      • Electronic Services and Tools (Andrew Statler ) - n/a
      • Patient Care (Emma Jones  / Lisa R. Nelson ) CDA collaboration calls are on hold for Problems Concerns,  This Monday they will have their co-chair calls.  They will work on the Harmonization items. 
      • Example Task Force (Brett Marquard ) - Care Team will be the discussion this week.
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project - Working with Andy to see if we can finish up the publication issue with value sets defined in RIM V3, needed to CDA R2.1
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)/C-CDA value set review

      1. Operationalizing UTG capabilities
      2. Progress on shared ValueSets across Product Families
      3. 2019 Value set expansion package ( Lisa R. Nelson ) - completed the submission on May 31st, there are many new intentionally defined value sets.  The extension package includes C-CDA Supplementation Guides, excluding UDI.  We are orchestrating with Sequoia Community.  Open issues identified - No Diff Tool, Maintenance of Legacy codes is an issue, Impact on identifying Legacy codes.  Release note process needs to be improved. C-CDA R2.1 June Errata dependency.   
      4. Rob noted that Legacy codes - represent an issue of what to do when codes are removed from a code system, what should happen when these retired codes are currently referenced in a given value set?  This is a problem and it is in need of a solution, Rob is interested in getting feedback on this issue.  
      5. Lisa is requesting some assistance from Lantana on how to update the C-CDA IG without breaking it.   The timeline is tights and it needs quality review. Austin asked that we look for getting some volunteers to work on the QA activities.  There are three volunteers- Brett, Gay, Emma.
    3. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review -
    4. C-CDA Companion Guide Updates (Lisa R. NelsonMatthew Rahn)
      1. Please review developing materials (see "Working Files"): http://confluence.hl7.org:8090/display/SD/C-CDA+Companion+Guide+2019-06-21 
      2. Lisa provided an update on the C-CDA Companion Guide.  The guide will be composed of 6 chapters, soon to be consolidated. 
      3. (last line in slide : Demonstrate new, supplemental and referenced templates.
      4. This will be coming back to SDWG to review the content - 1 week planned.
      5. Austin suggested that Lisa contact Lynn about the deadlines.
      6. Lisa walked through the draft of the Companion Guide to show it is progressing.
      7. Lisa motion to approve the initial package if it needs to be submitted - by Lisa, Second Gay - Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 22 motion passed unanimously
    5. C-CDA Rubric Criteria (Matthew Rahn) - Matt is planning to go through the ballot comments, expect to see meetings forth coming.
    6. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates (Lisa R. NelsonBrett Marquard) Lisa indicated that they are starting an effort to move Volume 1 over to the Trifolia tool for the work on the ballot.  That work will be starting now to the end of Aug.  On June 19th the CDA Mgt group will see a presentation on the template profiling of CDA with FHIR web solution.  Lisa indicated that the plan is to use an STU Update and not seek a ballot.
  5. Additional Items
    1. CDA Pharmacist Care Plan – vote to accept completed ballot recon spreadsheet Zabrina Gonzaga 
      1. Motion to approve the ballot reconciliation spreadsheet - By Zabrina  second Shelly  Opposed: 0 Abstain: 1 For: 22 motion passes
      2. Zabrina will submitted to SDWG co-chairs.
    1. Does SDWG want to review the Da Vinci CDex IG before the out-of-cycle ballot? We are a co-sponsor, we are thinking we should.  No negative feedback, so we will indicate that we would be interested in reviewing it.
    2. Review NIB and vote to include Personal Advanced Care Plan (1204) for next ballot cycle (Andrew Statler)
      1. Andrew - the NIB was reviewed for the committee.
      2. Motion to approve the NIB as presented and the change to Normative on the PSS. By  Andrew - second Lisa   Vote: Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 20 Motion passes Unanimously  
  6. FHIR Tracker Items
    1. FHIR Issues 
    2. #14104 - Review Sheila Abners proposed resolution. 
      1. Review the proposal submitted by Sheila - A proposal to add two codes to the format codes.
      2. Working with Rob and Austin it was proposed that we create an HL7 Code System with these two new codes and 4 other previously defined codes into the new code system.  In addition, there will be a value set update that will be used to identify this.
      3. The codes will be used by FHIR / DaVinci IG and is needed.   The resolution was updated to indicate the 4 existing codes need to be added and the two new ones that were proposed.  The question was asked that we close it out now.
      4. Motion to accept the resolution for #14104 Made by Rob  Second by: Sean  Vote:  Opposed:0  Abstain: 0  For: 20   Motion passes
  7. Adjournment