Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees


Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)/C-CDA value set review

      1. Operationalizing UTG capabilities
      2. Progress on shared ValueSets across Product Families
    3. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review
    4. C-CDA Companion Guide Updates (Lisa R. NelsonMatthew Rahn)
    5. C-CDA Rubric Criteria (Matthew Rahn)
    6. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates (Lisa R. NelsonBrett Marquard)
  5. Additional Items
    1. Block vote for CDA HAI IG ballot recon. Sarah Gaunt  (5 min)
    2. Block vote for FHIR HAI IG ballot recon.  Sarah Gaunt (5 min)
    3. Pharmacist Care Plan FHIR IG block vote. Rick Geimer (5 min)
  6. FHIR Tracker Items
  7. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

  1. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
      • RIM (Austin Kreisler )
        • None
      • Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler )
        • June 14 - Initial Harmonization Proposals due
          June 21 - OOC Ballot opens
          June 30 - NIB deadline
          July 13 - Final Harmonization Proposals Due
          July 17 & 18 - Harmonization
      • Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)/C-CDA value set review (Rob McClure )

        1. Publication Package submitted to VSAC yesterday - to be published on the June 28th release. About 50% are now defined intensionally.
      • CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson / Brett Marquard )
        • No update
      • Vocab (Sheila Abner  )
        • Vocab and SDWG - IHE Request for HL7 to create code system for "format codes" - request for 2 additional codes -
          • New codes - IHE Code system exists - Format codes define the uri/urn for referencing items in FHIR. Presently for referencing documents. "These are the types of documents I want that also conform to this format". https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/strucdoc-cc/viewer
          • Austin says this WILL require a harmonization proposal
          • Where is this proposal originating from? See 14104 Gforge ticket
          • Next steps:
            • Are additional codes needed in code system to be able to add to the value set
            • What is the actual desired content of the value set (the whole code system?)
            • Update value set definition
            • DICOM codes are are in here
            • Sheila will take on next steps
          • Trifolia value sets to be entered into UTG - work being done to get the accurate list of the value sets. Rob/Austin: CDA Mgt Group will need to help decide who is responsible for value sets that are not owned by SDWG. Are there any checks to see if the concepts actually come from a code system. Sean: no
            • Get list of all IGs that are "real"
            • "Clean" export"
            • WG Review
            • In export is in FHIR Terminology format
            • Relationship between VSAC and UTG - which is source of truth?
              • Vocab etc will determine which value set have which source of truth.
            • Should be a place to create a concatenated list of IGs that should be included in the data - eg a spot in the FHIR Resource - there may be a FHIR extension if there is not. Is it "Usage Context" (0...*). Could this be used? 
            • Followup with Sean, RobH, RobM, Shelia and Austin - Sean sent an email to them plus co-chairs
            • Sheila and RobM to collaberate on being stewards of what IG/valueSets belong to what work group with CDA Mgt group
      • Pub facilitator (Alexander Henket )
        • No update
      • Electronic Services and Tools (Andrew Statler )
        • EST and publishing merging. Updating mission/Charter and other admin stuff to make this happening. "Digital Services" will be new name.
        • GitHub process for creating new repos is being developed. Project is working its way through the approval process to improve/streamline tools and tooling process and support.
      • Patient Care (Emma Jones /Lisa R. Nelson )
        • Care Plan and Care coordination work
      • Example Task Force (Brett Marquard )
  2. External Updates - ONC and others
    1. None
  3. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)/C-CDA value set review - No Updates  Lisa out at Da Vinci

      1. Operationalizing UTG capabilities
      2. Progress on shared ValueSets across Product Families
    3. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review - No updates
    4. C-CDA Companion Guide Updates (Lisa R. NelsonMatthew Rahn) - No updates
    5. C-CDA Rubric Criteria (Matthew Rahn) - No updates
    6. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates (Lisa R. NelsonBrett Marquard) - No updates
  4. Additional Items
    1. Block vote for CDA HAI IG Infectious Disease Supplemental Templates publication request. Sarah Gaunt  / Dave De Roode (5 min)
      1. Posted last week. Austin: publication request missing from package and templates were in draft as opposed to "published". Will be done.
      2. Reviewed Pub request - no questions. All lists of interested WG have been notified.
      3. David Motioned for pub approval/Austin Seconded: Abstain: 0, Oppose: 0, For: 17
    2. Block vote for FHIR HAI IG ballot recon.  Sarah Gaunt / Dave De Roode (5 min)
      1. Posted last week. No request to pull since or on this call. David motion to approve Austin seconded: Abstain: 0, Oppose: 0, For: 22
    3. Pharmacist Care Plan FHIR IG block vote. Rick Geimer (5 min)-
      1. Rick move to approve/ Shelly Seconded. No request to remove. Vote; Abstain: 0, Oppose:0 For: 24
  5. FHIR Tracker Items
    1. https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SD/FHIR+gForge+Trackers 
      1.  #20011 - comment withdrawn by Rick given John M's suggestion with merging with list.
      2. #14033 - revisit later with security to see if they have a different approach - Rick would be fine with the Provenance Resource (with digital signature) being outside the bundle (aka document). If security doesn't respond by next week vote to dispo as written. Sean will reach out to John Moehrke. (again) today
      3. Other trackers on the Discussion/TODO table r/t the merge of DocumentReference and Media and so will be deferred
      4. #14104 - see above
  6. Adjournment @11:40 ET