Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees


Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)/C-CDA value set review

      1. Operationalizing UTG capabilities
      2. Progress on shared ValueSets across Product Families
    3. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review
    4. C-CDA Companion Guide Updates (Lisa R. NelsonMatthew Rahn)
    5. C-CDA Rubric Criteria (Matthew Rahn)
    6. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates (Lisa R. NelsonBrett Marquard)
  5. Additional Items
    1. Review GitHub repository plans Sean McIlvenna
      Review C-CDA 2.1 and C-CDA 2.2 repositories
    2. Need needs to ballot PACP in Sept. as Normative Lisa R. Nelson (10 min)
    3. Need OIDs for work being done to make Care Teams Section and Care Team Member Organizer Lisa R. Nelson  (10 min)
    4. Scope questions for C-CDA Companion Guide Lisa R. Nelson (10 min)
    5. US Core Brett Marquard
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (second hour)
    1. Block vote #1 from FHIR Issues
  7. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

  1. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda - none
    2. HL7
      • RIM (Austin Kreisler )
        • Harmonization - June 14th 
      • Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler )
        • Signup for Out cycle ballot is open
          • New project deadline for Jan 2020 ballot - May 24
          • June 14 - Initial Harmonization proposals due
          • June 30 - NIBs for Sept ballot due
          • June 21 - Out of cycle ballot opens.
  1. External Updates - ONC and others
    1. TEFCA out for comment June 17th - PAC will be commenting
    2. 21st Century - NPRM consolidated comments from HL7 not done yet
  2. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project
      1. Publishing issue with Core MIF that has impacted rendering of vocabulary. So Andy is having to manually "correct" this
    2. Value Set Issues

      1. VSAC Release Package - June 2019)/C-CDA value set review updates and corrections

        1. (See C-CDA Value Set Update Page)
          1. Value Set Release Package
            1. Lisa reviewed how to access review materials and timelines
            2. Material will be submitted by Lisa and Rob by next Thursday - final vote to be held next Thursday
            3. Motion to approve package today - made by Gay/Seconded by Lisa
              1. Discussion
                1. Didi asked about xml dowload issue - Lisa said still an issue - but the same work around is available
                2. Emma asked about instruction to review
                3. Spot check is still available for the group - needed by 5/28
                4. Vote: Opposed: 0 Abstain: 1 For: 18
      2. Operationalizing UTG capabilities
        1. No updates
      3. Progress on shared ValueSets across Product Families 
    3. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review
    4. C-CDA Companion Guide Updates (Lisa R. Nelson)
      1. June 6 will review of ballot materials will need to take place on SDWG
      2. Lisa showed how to review developing ballot material
      3. Brett asked about how to know what is in each Chapter without opening - Lisa showed an excel that explains and Brett asked to put that at that top and make the title clear.
    5. C-CDA Rubric Criteria (Matthew Rahn)
      1. Matt will set up sub meeting in the next few weeks to work through comments
    6. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Updates (Lisa R. NelsonBrett Marquard)
      1. Andrew asked about progress on tooling  to transform templates to web version.
        1. ONC funded and awarded contract via HL7 to Lantana to do the work
  3. Additional Items
    1. Block vote for CDA HAI IG ballot recon. Sarah Gaunt (5 min) - for next week
    2. Block vote for FHIR HAI IG ballot recon. Sarah Gaunt(5 min) - for next week
    3. Need needs to ballot PACP in Sept. as Normative Lisa R. Nelson (10 min)
      1.  update - going to ballot in September with small updates
      2. Lisa is asking if it can be updated using current tooling - SDWG VERIFIED THAT EXISTING PROJECTS CAN PROCEED WITH EXISTING TOOL
      3. motion made by Lisa that this existing project can proceed to ballot with existing tooling, Seconded by Brett. Amendment from Austin: along with other existing projects can continue to publish using existing tooling and publishing process. Amendment Accepted by Brett and Lisa.  VOTE: Opposed: 0, Abstain: 0 For: 20
      4. NIB - Andrew will work with Lisa to get NIB done (Due by June 30th)
    4. Need OIDs for work being done to make Care Teams Section and Care Team Member Organizer Lisa R. Nelson  (10 min)
      1. OID Request for Care Team section and Care Teams entry
      2. There is a wiki that contains next OIDs
        1. Brett asks for a "formal request" (email) from Lisa - to co-chairs and cc Brett, Sean and Sarah to find her the correct OIDs
    5. Scope questions for C-CDA Companion Guide Lisa R. Nelson (10 min)
      1. New adjusted goal of companion guide - is to connect with what the industry needs are and to align with NPRM. See Companion Guide Page 
      2. Rising bar of C-CDA guides, like IHE, Commonwell/CareeQuality, all these can be in scope.?
        1. Point out to references for particular points of confusion - for education purposes - but not bring actual rules in
        2. Austin - with deadline out 3 weeks - looking to narrow scope - rather than broaden. Need also to be concerned about the levels of comment
    6. US Core Vote request to Publish (Brett)
      1. Posted last week 10:20 am on Friday 17th - 88 affirmatives, 16 negatives - currently remain not withdrawn.
      2. Rob asked question for his later comments about value set/terminology issues. Brett said STU update will occur in the fall and concerns can be addressed there.  To include Provenance template etc. 
      3. There is currently a discussion around the definition of MUST SUPPORT -definition and application to other projects
      4. Reviewed pub request
        1. Name of US Core has some concern. Name on Pub request was blank
          1. Proposed Alternate Name: HL7 FHIR® Profile: US-Core, 3.0.0
        2. Description under development background was blank added
        3. Lisa had question about "Access vs Exchange" - Brett and Eric Haas confirmed that is the scope
        4. Lisa had though the FHIR version - should be on the left - similar to the CDA IGs
          1. Suggesting: HL7 FHIR R4 Profile: US Core. 3.0.0
        5. Motion made by Brett to approve. Gay seconded: VOTE Oppose: 0 abstain: 0 For: 21
          1. Andrew will send to  Anne Wizauer - TSC FMG rep  she will present to FHIR mgt group
  4. FHIR Tracker Items (second hour)
    1. Block vote #1 from FHIR Issues - all related to document reference and Composition
      1. 14104 pulled previously - no additional requests to pull today on the call
      2. No other requests to pull
      3. Motion to approve - Vote: Opposed 0, Abstain: 1 For: 19
    2. Additional Discussion item - GitHub Discussion
      1. Review GitHub repository plans Sean McIlvenna
        Review C-CDA 2.1 and C-CDA 2.2 repositories
      1. Naming strategy
        1. Sean and team proposed: One consistent place to have access to all things core CDA related
        2. Austin says "can't" change the name of CDA based - b/c its based on V3 publishing exists in SVN also problems related to IP differences between CDA and FHIR
        3. Sean proposes for time being in CDA core will point back to SVN published artifacts, CDA Core will also contain the FHIR representation. Description will change on GitHub to: Pointer to HL7 CDA R2.0 and FHIR logical models for CDA, and other CDA/FHIR mapping projects.
  5. Adjournment
    1. Adjournment at 11:58 ET