Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

 Click here to expand...


Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. Any ongoing projects can provide an update.
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)/C-CDA value set review

  5. Additional Items
    1. Seeking motion to accept late comments from Lantana for the HL7 CDA® R2 Implementation Guide: Questionnaire Response Document, Release 1 Ballot (Austin Kreisler)
    2. Seeking motion to accept US Core Ballot Reconciliation as final, enabling co-chairs to post reconciliation to ballot website and notify balloters.
    3. Review Montreal Agenda
  6. FHIR Tracker Items
  7. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

  1. Call to order
    1. 02.05.2019 14:05
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
      1. Lisa R. Nelson One thing about extensions schema in GForge that needs to be announced.
    2. HL7
      • RIM (Austin Kreisler )
        • No updates
      • Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler )
        • No NIB deadline for Out of Cycle Ballot - Out of cycle ballot is the NIB. It has everything that is on the NIB form, so it is the equivalent.
      • CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson / Brett Marquard )
        • Monday Q4 at WGM. They will be presenting to the board at 10am on Tuesday morning.
      • Vocab ( )
        • Seeking motion to accept Sheila Abner and the new SDWG Vocab Facilitator
          • TypeMotion
            MotionTo accept Sheila Abner as SDWG Vocab Facilitator
            By
            Second
            Date

             

            Ref #
            For19
            Neg0
            Abs0
            Status

            APPROVED

            Tally19-0-0
            Discussion
            • She is the CDC facilitator.
            • She intends to participate in the 1st part of the meetings. She will be in Montreal.
            • She has been actively helping Rob McClure.
      • Pub facilitator (Alexander Henket )
      • Electronic Services and Tools (Andrew Statler )
      • Patient Care (Emma Jones )
      • Example Task Force (Brett Marquard, Lisa R. Nelson )
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. Any ongoing projects can provide an update.
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)/C-CDA value set review

      1. Going well. Doing some work on the LOINC ontology and the grouping. All the codes that are discharge summaries. Intentional Summaries. Rob and Lisa will put the finishing touches on those. Final submission into the VSAC. Maybe a brief review and vote at the WGM. We can add to the Montreal Agenda
  5. Additional Items
    1. Seeking motion to accept late comments from Lantana for the HL7 CDA® R2 Implementation Guide: Questionnaire Response Document, Release 1 Ballot (Austin Kreisler)
      1. TypeMotion
        Motionto accept late comments from Lantana for the HL7 CDA® R2 Implementation Guide: Questionnaire Response Document, Release 1 Ballot
        By@Brian Reinhold
        Second
        Date

         

        Ref #
        For19
        Neg0
        Abs

        0

        Status

        APPROVED

        Tally19-0-0
        Discussion
    2. Seeking motion to accept US Core Ballot Reconciliation as final, enabling co-chairs to post reconciliation to ballot website and notify balloters.
      1. TypeMotion
        Motionto accept US Core Ballot Reconciliation as final, enabling co-chairs to post reconciliation to ballot website and notify balloters
        By
        Second
        Date

         

        Ref #
        For19
        Neg0
        Abs

        0

        Status

        APPROVED

        Tally19-0-0
        Discussion
    3. Review Montreal Agenda
      1. Discussion around moving "Discuss broad access to the CDA standards (60 mins) (?) " to Wed Q4. The discussion is around whether there is value in still having the discussion. Additional discussion is not warranted right now.
      2. We will schedule Lisa's review of the Final VSAC Submission. at Wed Q4.
      3. Tues Q1 - FHIR-I will mostly be Tracker items. - Lisa wants to take a 
      4. Matthew Rahn will likely need some time for ballot reconciliation of the rubric
      5. Reviewed the agenda for the WGM
    4. Lisa asked to identify the GForge extension to add a text element to the organizer. 
      1. This hasn't been released as a package yet. It needs to be released.
      2. TypeMotion
        MotionTo put the package for CDA extension in GForge at Alpha Level 3
        By
        Second
        Date

         

        Ref #
        For19
        Neg0
        Abs

        0

        Status

        APPROVED

        Tally19-0-0
        DiscussionAllowed the information to be pointed to by the organizer text and it was put in as an extension. An area in the old wiki. The RIM origin. The date it was incorporated into 
  6. FHIR Tracker Items
  7. Adjournment
    1. 02.05.2019 14:44