Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata



Date

Attendees

 Click here to expand...


Zabrina Gonzaga - zabrina.gonzaga@lantanagroup.com

Austin - austin.j.kreisler@leidos.com Host

Serafina Versaggi (JP Systems/Dept of VA) - serafina.versaggi@jpsystems.com

Calvin - cbeebe@mayo.edu Host

Dave Carlson (NMC) - dcarlson@mieweb.com

Jeff - jeffbrown9093@gmail.com

Thomson - tkuhn@acponline.org

Rita - Rita.Altamore@doh.wa.gov

Joe Quinn (Optum) - joseph.quinn@optum.com

Michael Tyburski - michael.tyburski@ssa.gov

Susan Langford - Susan_Langford@bcbst.com

Brett - brett@waveoneassociates.com

Becky Gradl (Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics) - bgradl@eatright.org

Jeff - jbrown@j2interactive.com

brian - brianreinhold@lnihealth.com

Martin - martin.rosner@philips.com

Matt - matthew.rahn@hhs.gov

Benjamin Flessner - benjamin@redoxengine.com Host

Sean McIlvenna - sean.mcilvenna@lantanagroup.com Host

Rob Hausam - rrhausam@gmail.com

Lisa - LisaRNelson@cox.net

Eric - ehaas@healthedatainc.com

Chris Kundra - ckundra@meditech.com

Danny Wise - danny.wise@allscripts.com

Becky Angeles - becky.angeles@carradora.com

Linda Michaelsen (Optum) - linda.michaelsen@optum.com


Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
      • RIM (AKreisler)
        • Final Proposals – 3/8

        • Harmonization Meeting – 3/11 & 12

      • Steering Division / TSC (AKreisler)
      • CDA-MG (Lisa/Brett)
      • Vocab (RHausam)
      • Pub facilitator (AHenket)
      • Electronic Services and Tools (AStatler)
      • Patient Care (LNelson)
      • Example Task Force (Brett)
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)

    3. C-CDA value set review
    4. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review
    5. CDA IG Quality Criteria project
  5. Additional Items
    1. Pharmacist Care Plan - Sent out for Quality Review - Vote to approve to go to ballot
    2. Questionnaires - Brian R
    3. Harmonization Proposal Review
      1. We've been asked to Review/Approve a couple of Harmonization Proposals in advance of the harmonization meeting
      2. HL7 V3 Harmonization Proposal CommonLaw v3.doc
      3. V2 PRT-4 Proposal
  6. US-Core Block Vote (Brett/Eric)
  7. FHIR Tracker Items
    1. #15142 - Different base URL/URI provide different results/details pages
    2. #15738 - Include state transition diagrams for statuses
      1. Review diagram, determine if accurate
  8. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

Chair: Austin
Scribe: Benjamin

  • Call to order
  • Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
      • RIM (AKreisler) Austin provided the following updates: 
        • Final Proposals – 3/8

        • Harmonization Meeting – 3/11 & 12

      • Steering Division / TSC (AKreisler)
      • CDA-MG (Lisa/Brett) - Brett one of the items coming to SDWG - future update to C-CDA R2.1 / Companion Guide publication.
      • Vocab (RHausam)
      • Pub facilitator (AHenket)
      • Electronic Services and Tools (AStatler)
      • Patient Care (LNelson)
      • Example Task Force (Brett) - not meeting today
  • External Updates - ONC and others
    • None
  • Project Updates
  1. CDA R2.1 Project
    • Met this week to review linking issues
    • Calvin plans to work on remaining editing issues by next week
  2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)

  3. C-CDA value set review (none for today)
  4. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review (no updates)
  5. CDA IG Quality Criteria project
    • Met this week; progressed through all of template criteria; good chunk of value set criteria
    • Preview will not be ready next week
    • Is it reasonable to produce a document in the next 3 weeks (will be pushing final content deadline) or delay a cycle?
      • Calvin - it's a Draft for Comment, so easier to meet deadlines.
      • CDAMG would like this turned around ASAP
      • Will proceed with this cycle
  • Additional Items
    1. Pharmacist Care Plan - Sent out for Quality Review - Vote to approve to go to ballot
      • Zabrina sent out package last week for review; no objections for publishing
      • Motion to publish: Zabrina/Calvin - 0/0/17 - passes
    2. Questionnaires - Brian R
      • Question about SDTC extension header for 'precondition' - how to proceed?
      • Austin - as balloted, the values are not RIM-based, so cannot use SDTC; will look into the proper way to achieve this
      • Martin R will schedule a follow-up meeting to iron this out.
    3. Harmonization Proposal Review
      1. We've been asked to Review/Approve a couple of Harmonization Proposals in advance of the harmonization meeting
      2. HL7 V3 Harmonization Proposal CommonLaw v3.doc
        • Motion to endorse this proposal: Rob/Lisa 0/0/18 - passes
        • Lisa - does this code system have a hierarchy? (Austin - HL7 codesystems can, but this one does not)
          Suggest exploring levels for this codesystem during harmonization.
      3. V2 PRT-4 Proposal
        • Motion to endorse: Calvin/Lisa 0/0/18 - passes
  • US-Core Recon (Brett/Eric)
    • Group: Block Vote 3 - posted a week ago (19916,20080,20081,20114,20135,20148)
      • Motion to approve as documented: Brett/Calvin 0/0/18 - passes
    • #20395 - Proposed change to US Birth Sex Valueset name
      • Lisa - will make corresponding STU comment against C-CDA
      • Motion to approve as documented: Eric/Brett 0/0/18 - passes
    • #19929 - All addresses should have country = mustSupport 0..1
      • Brett - you can always add country
      • Danny - This is "US" core, so vast number of these instances will be US anyway
      • Chris - what does "mustSupport + cardinality 0..1" mean? Brett - mustSupport is defined per IG; pretty strict in US Core.
      • Motion to approve as not persuasive - Brett/Calvin 0/019 - passes
    • #19930 - Blood pressure representation as not-grouped
      • US Core is based off OO's vitals profile, so this would need to be directed to them
      • Motion not related: Brett/Lisa 0/0/18 - passes
    • #19810 - Changing US Core CVX codes to align with C-CDA 2.1 (exclude 'pending' 'never active' and 'nonvaccine')
      • Intention was to align; was likely a mistake that it didn't happen
      • Lisa - can we just point to VSAC? Brett - tools aren't great to do this in FHIR. Eric - they have improved; it might be possible.
      • Motion to approve as documented: Brett/Lisa 0/0/17 - passes
    • #19809 - Smoking status value set for status
      • Motion to approve as documented: Brett/Lisa 0/0/16 - passes
      • Lisa - can systems record "entered in error"? Benjamin - yes, many other templates in C-CDA have statusCode=nullified for this case. 
        • Will update value set to include 'entered-in-error'. Lisa will add STU comment against C-CDA.
    • #19808 - MedicationRequest status - remove draft
      • Benjamin/Austin - C-CDA "new" status = FHIR "draft"
      • Brett withdrawing the comment
    • Next week will tackle device / care plan comments; Block Vote 1
  • FHIR Tracker Items
    1. #15142 - Different base URL/URI provide different results/details pages
      • Will change as suggested: Sean/Lisa 0/0/18 - passes
    2. #15738 - Include state transition diagrams for statuses
      • Austin - do any other resources have diagrams like this / in this style? If we're pioneering the style, should methodology groups be involved?
      • Rob H - this should go in the resource documentation, not the value set
      • Motion: Sean/Rob 0/0/18 - passes
  • Adjournment