Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees


Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
      • RIM (AKreisler)
        • Final Proposals – 3/8

        • Harmonization Meeting – 3/11 & 12

      • Steering Division / TSC (AKreisler)
      • CDA-MG (Lisa/Brett)
      • Vocab (RHausam)
      • Pub facilitator (AHenket)
      • Electronic Services and Tools (AStatler)
      • Patient Care (EmmaJ/LNelson)
      • Example Task Force (Brett)
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)

    3. C-CDA value set review
    4. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review
  5. Additional Items
    1. CDA IG Birth and Fetal Death Reporting: Block Vote
    2. National Health Care Surveys (NHCS), Release 1, DSTU Release 1.2 – US Realm: Block Vote
    3. ODH C-CDA Supplemental IG Email Questions (Lisa)
    4. Publication request for PACP Etension (Lisa)
    5. PhCP FHIR IG Proposal (Rick)
    6. Harmonization Proposal Review
      1. We've been asked to Review/Approve a couple of Harmonization Proposals in advance of the harmonization meeting
      2. HL7 V3 Harmonization Proposal CommonLaw v3.doc
      3. https://confluence.hl7.org/download/attachments/4489770/2019Mar_InitialHarm_OO-03_PRT4.docx?api=v2
  6. FHIR Tracker Items
    1. #15142 - Different base URL/URI provide different results/details pages
    2. #15738 - Include state transition diagrams for statuses
      1. Review diagram, determine if accurate
  7. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

  1. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
      1. Questionnaires - Brian R
      2. Two FHIR tracker items to vote on
    2. HL7
      • RIM (AKreisler)
        • Initial proposals were due a couple weeks ago. Final proposal deadlines are coming up.
      • Steering Division / TSC (AKreisler)
      • CDA-MG (Lisa/Brett)
        • Update to roadmap for C-CDA 2.1 update. Includes publications based on Structure Definitions.
        • Approved the PSS for scorecard rubric. Austin will move to steering division vote.
      • Vocab (RHausam)
      • Pub facilitator (AHenket)
      • Electronic Services and Tools (AStatler)
      • Patient Care (EmmaJ/LNelson)
        • PC voted on the CDA Collaboration call, to be co-sponsor of the scorecard rubric PSS. However, have an outstanding question for Matt; questions about the scope.
      • Example Task Force (Brett)
        • Looks like ETF will not be meeting today.
  2. External Updates - ONC and others
  3. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)

    3. C-CDA value set review
    4. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review
  4. Additional Items
    1. ODH C-CDA Supplemental IG Email Questions (Lisa)
      1. Lisa sent a list of questions regarding the publication request.
      2. PSS was sent from SDWG to CDA-MGMT without some information being complete (such as the zip package being uploaded to the SDWG documents section).
      3. SDWG to review the case and figure out where it broke down.
    2. Publication request for PACP Etension (Lisa)
      1. Not going to have time to get it done for the May ballot.
      2. Should have asked for an 18 month extension so that they can be covered in the Sept. ballot cycle. Will see what the TSC agrees to.
      3. Lisa R. Nelson and Rick Geimer make a motion to extend the standard to 18 months.
        For: 22, Abstain: 0, Against: 0
    3. PhCP FHIR IG Proposal (Rick)
      1. This is the Pharmacist Care Plan.
      2. Most of the information in the propsal is taking from the NIB's and PSS's
      3. Review by the FHIR MGMT group yesterday. No comments were made by FHIR MGMT. FHIR MGMT is expecting SDWG to vote on it.
      4. Austin noted a line in the proposal that discusses CDA Quality Criteria. This needs to be updated to mention FHIR Quality Criteria instead.
      5. Pending the updates related to "CDA Quality Criteria", Rick Geimerand Jeff Brownmake a motion to approve the proposal.
        For: 21, Abstain: 0, Against: 0
      6. FHIR MGMT has a separate FHIR proposals WIKI page now. SDWG should reach out to Melva Petersabout the fact that SDWG has not been voting on other FHIR IG proposals like this. SDWG (generally) thinks that this is duplicate effort, and FHIR IGs should produce a NIB instead.
    4. Harmonization Proposal Review
      1. We've been asked to Review/Approve a couple of Harmonization Proposals in advance of the harmonization meeting
      2. HL7 V3 Harmonization Proposal CommonLaw v3.doc
        1. There are some concerns over this change. Need to have a bigger discussion with Robert Hausaminvolved.
        2. Rob McClure joins to discuss further. 
      3. https://confluence.hl7.org/download/attachments/4489770/2019Mar_InitialHarm_OO-03_PRT4.docx?api=v2
    5. US Core
      1. Block Vote

        Comment Submitters

        • Brett Marquard
        • Chris Moesel
        • Danny Wise
        • Gay Dolin
        • Howard Strasberg
        • Keith Boone
        • Michelle Miller

        Line Items

        19890 US Core: Consider merging new-us-core-documentreference (Chris Moesel) Considered - No action required
        19917 clarify value set for Encounter.reasonCode (Howard Strasberg) Considered - No action required
        19919 US Core: Consider support for other Observation categories (Chris Moesel) Considered - No action required
        19853 US Core: Rendering Issue (Chris Moesel
        19854 US Core: Conformance Requirements for Client Page is 404 (Chris Moesel
        19925 Combine "detailed" and "text" of US-Core race extension into CodableConcept (Keith Boone) Not Persuasive
        19811 Exclude generic "Ethnicity" code from US Core Detailed Ethnicity value set (Brett Marquard) Not Persuasive with Mod
        19887 US Core: ValueSet expansion context format (Chris Moesel) Not Persuasive with Mod
        19895 US Core: AllergyIntolerance clinicalStatus - mandatory or not ? (Chris Moesel) Not Persuasive with Mod
        19850 US Core: Patient search on name/gender/birthdate: any 2 or only specific combinations ? (Chris Moesel) Persuasive
        19851 USCore: Section Numbering Issue (Chris Moesel) Persuasive
        19852 US Core: CarePlan searches over Time Period (Chris Moesel) Persuasive
        19886 US Core: TODO - link these to LOINC too (Chris Moesel) Persuasive
        19892 US Core: TBD / TODO (Chris Moesel) Persuasive
        19894 US Core: Wrong attribute in example (Chris Moesel) Persuasive
        19897 US Core: Consider using slicing to constrain CarePlan category (Chris Moesel) Persuasive
        19898 US Core: Condition page is rendered without tabbable text/diff/snap/all table (Chris Moesel) Persuasive
        19900 US Core: Diagnostic Report missing constraint for result/presentedForm (Chris Moesel) Persuasive
        19901 US Core: DocumentReference date -- mandatory or not ? %28plus reference to non-existant 'created' field%29 (Chris Moesel) Persuasive
        19903 US Core: Immunization doesn't have a "flag to indicate whether vaccine was given" (Chris Moesel) Persuasive
        19904 US Core: Improve Consistency Across Quick Start Sections (Chris Moesel) Persuasive
        19908 Summary: US Core: Consider using slicing to constrain Results category (Chris Moesel) Persuasive
        19921 US Core Immunization Profile "Text Summary" references deprecated elements (Danny Wise) Persuasive
        19940 US Core: PractitionerRole shouldn't require code and specialty (Michelle Miller) Persuasive
        19944 US Core DiagnosticReport Category Codes Value Set - link from codes (Gay Dolin) Persuasive
        19888 US Core: New US Core DiagnosticReport -independent or merged ? (Chris Moesel) Persuasive with Mod
        19889 US Core: new-us-core-documentreference poorly named (Chris Moesel) Persuasive with Mod
        19902 US Core: Goal - search by date is ambiguous (Chris Moesel) Persuasive with Mod
        19946 Clinical Note text definition should be improved (Gay Dolin) Persuasive with Mod



        1. Brett Marquard and Lisa R. Nelson motion to approve the block vote as-is.
          No one asked to be pulled from the vote.
          No additional discussion.
          For: 20, Abstain: 2, Against: 0
      2. Brett Marquard and Robert Hausam motion to approve GF#20047 as persuasive with mod.
        For: 21, Abstain: 0, Against: 0
      3. Brett Marquard and Claude Nanjo motion to approve GF#20110 as persuasive with mod.
        For: 23, Abstain: 0, Against: 0
      4. Brett Marquard and Claude Nanjo motion to approve GF#20120 as persuasive with mod.
        For: 24, Abstain: 0, Against: 0
  5. FHIR Tracker Items