Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

 Click here to expand...


Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
      • RIM (AKreisler)
        • Harmonization

          • Initial Proposals – 2/11
          • Final Proposals – 3/8
          • Harmonization Meeting – 3/11 & 12
      • Steering Division / TSC (AKreisler)
        • Status of the Rubrics PSS approval now that approved by US Realm ??
        • Upcoming Deadlines
          • NIB Deadline – 2/17
          • Initial Content Deadline – 3/3
          • Final Content Deadline – 3/24
          • Ballot Open – 3/29
          • Sept 2019 PSS TSC Approval Deadline – 4/7
      • CDA-MG (Lisa/Brett)
      • Vocab (RHausam)
      • Pub facilitator (AHenket)
      • Electronic Services and Tools (AStatler)
      • Patient Care (LNelson)
      • Example Task Force (Brett)
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019) )STU Comment page link: http://www.hl7.org/dstucomments/showdetail.cfm?dstuid=168

      1. STATIC vs. Dynamic binding issues: 1524, 1628 (CCDA-ValueSet-Static-Bindings.xlsx)
      2. #1697 – need a vote to agree to create the SNOMED CT value set for the LOINC Problem Type value set. 
      3. #1696 – about the need to create the agePQ_UCUM value set
      4. #1636 –  value set topic
      5. #1638 –  value set topic
    3. C-CDA value set review
    4. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review
    5. Personal Advance Care Plan IG Extension (Lisa)
    6. CDA IG Quality Criteria Project Update
  5. Additional Items
    1. C-CDA 2019 Release Project
      1. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Update
  6. FHIR Tracker Items (174)
    1. #15142 - Different base URL/URI provide different results/details pages
    2. #15738 - Include state transition diagrams for statuses
      1. Review diagram, determine if accurate
  7. US-Core Ballot Reconciliation
  8. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes


  • Call to order
  • Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda - Austin reviewed the agenda
    2. HL7
      • RIM (AKreisler)
        • Harmonization

          • Initial Proposals – 2/11
          • Final Proposals – 3/8
          • Harmonization Meeting – 3/11 & 12
      • Steering Division / TSC (AKreisler)
        • Status of the Rubrics PSS approval now that approved by US Realm  - moving forward - need to get a NIB in by the 17th of this month.
        • Upcoming Deadlines
          • NIB Deadline – 2/17
          • Calvin moved to allow the co-chairs to review the NIBs if there is not a meeting on the 14th, second by Jeff
            Vote:  Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For:  21 motion passes
          • Initial Content Deadline – 3/3
          • Final Content Deadline – 3/24
          • Ballot Open – 3/29
          • Sept 2019 PSS TSC Approval Deadline – 4/7
      • CDA-MG (Lisa/Brett) - Lisa are in a new meeting pattern, are taking place every other Wednesday, with the other Wednesday used for small projects.  There is no meeting next week due to HIMSS.  The meetings are posted on the HL7 Conference Call web site.
        Here is a listing of the items on the CDA MG docket: If you need to confirm if something is on the docket for review by the CDA Mgt Team - check this page on Confluence:  https://confluence.hl7.org/display/CDA/Document+Approvals
         
      • Vocab (RHausam) - There are a couple of harmonization proposals that will impact C-CDA.  We will plan on reviewing the harmonization proposals on the SDWG 21st call.
      • Pub facilitator (AHenket) - Austin noted that publishing and electronic services will be merging.
      • Electronic Services and Tools (AStatler) - no updates.
      • Patient Care (LNelson) - n/a  (need to change reference to Emma)
      • Example Task Force (Brett) - Not sure if there is a meeting.
  • External Updates - ONC and others -
  • Project Updates
  1. CDA R2.1 Project - checked the links and have some issues to fix with the Data Types and some additional RIM reference.
  2. Personal Advance Care Plan IG Extension (Lisa) - This IG expired in July 2018 - there is now a request for an extensions. There is a process to be used to extend the IG.  
    Lisa made a motion to extend the Personal Advance Care Plan IG for 12 months.  Second by Rob
    Vote: Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 22  Motion passes -   Austin indicated that he would be happy to review the document prior to submission.  
  3. CDA IG Quality Criteria Project Update - Austin noted that the 1st real review of the content occurred this week.  The group started into the review of the Template criteria.  The team will not be meeting next week due to HIMSS.
  4. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019) )STU Comment page link: http://www.hl7.org/dstucomments/showdetail.cfm?dstuid=168

    1. STATIC vs. Dynamic binding issues: 1524, 1628 (CCDA-ValueSet-Static-Bindings.xlsx) The reviewed the spreadsheet and identified that those which are yellow, should be static.  Specifically the statusCodes should remain static, as it is a change that no implementation today would support and they would need to be made as a balloted change, not an errata based update.  The group approved the approach and resolved 1524 by reference to 1628. 
      Motion Lisa made a motion to accept the resolution to 1524, Second Calvin - Vote: Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 22 motion approved 
    2. #1697 – need a vote to agree to create the SNOMED CT value set for the LOINC Problem Type value set.  Motion to change the value set from a revision to a new value set. Motion to approve the disposition to 1697 to separate the LOINC and SNOMED problem type value sets, as separate value sets.
      Lisa moved to accept the disposition , Rob M. seconds - Vote: Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 22 motion approved 
    3. #1696 – about the need to create the agePQ_UCUM value set
      The value set is missing from the release package.  it is identified as a clarification. 
      Motion to approve the disposition for 1697 By Rob M. second Lisa Vote:  Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 22 motion approved  
       
      Austin left and Andrew took over as Chair for the remainder of the meeting.  
       
    4. #1636 –  value set topic - deferred to next meeting
    5. #1638 –  value set topic - deferred to next meeting
       
  5. C-CDA value set review - redundant need to review from template.
     
  6. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review - Lisa indicated the work is progressing.  They ended up asking about getting more historical context on the Concern wrapper.  The group will be referencing some feedback from Keith Boone. Two additional volunteers are working on the payer section to look at the modeling of healthcare insurance coverage and Kia will look at the medication activity template. Looking at a report out at the May working group on the pilot activities.
  • Additional Items
    1. C-CDA 2019 Release Project -
      1. Consolidated CDA STU 2019 Update - the group discussed the need to set up a pps for the C-CDA update.
  • FHIR Tracker Items (174)
    1. #15142 - Different base URL/URI provide different results/details pages - This looks like a FHIR Core Publishing issue. The committee discussed and reassigned the question to the FHIR Core Publishing and consult with LOINC.
    2. #15738 - Include state transition diagrams for statuses
      1. Review diagram, determine if accurate- bring back the event pattern / workflow to see how the state transition will work.
  • US-Core Ballot Reconciliation - block vote requests to pull items: 20025, 20038. 20096, 20100, 20120, 20098, 20110, 20039  (8 additional were identified by Ken). 
    Eric made a motion to accept the block vote on the US Core Ballot Reconciliation (excluding those that were pulled) , second Calvin
    Vote: Against: 0 Abstain: 6 For: 23 Motion passes  
    Additional block votes will be coming.
  • Device profile - the implantable device vs generic device usage - we need to address the 2015 requirements for implantable device.   How do we get the implantable device list from the C-CDA instance?
  • 20030 - if we have a narrative care plan, it does not seem to be a good practice to use the narrative care plan.
  • 20120 - Combo search - suggestion to indicate that the general search parameters must be supported in combination.  The question is would    vendors would want to have a constrained list of parameters that can be used in combination, than have the parameters that can be used in any combination.
  • 20100 - Update patientInstruction to must support - if it is available and it is only available it must be sent.
  • 20096 - there seems to be some issues.

  

  • Adjournment