Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

 Click here to expand...


Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
      • RIM (AKreisler)
      • Steering Division / TSC (AKreisler)
      • CDA-MG (Lisa/Brett)
      • Vocab (RHausam)
      • Pub facilitator (AHenket)
      • Electronic Services and Tools (AStatler)
      • Patient Care (LNelson)
      • Example Task Force (Brett)
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)

    3. C-CDA value set review
    4. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review
  5. Additional Items
    1. HAI NIBS (CDA and FHIR)
      David DeRoode
      15 minutes
    2. C-CDA Rubric Criteria PSS (https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SD/C-CDA+Rubric+CriteriaMatthew RahnRahn
  6. FHIR Tracker Items
  7. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

  • Call to order
  • Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
      • RIM (AKreisler)
      • Steering Division / TSC (AKreisler)

Harmonization

• Initial Proposals – 2/11

• Final Proposals – 3/8

• Harmonization Meeting – 3/11 & 12

Ballot

• PSS Submission to PMO; Deadline for 2019MAY – 1/27

• NIB Deadline – 2/17

• Initial Content Deadline – 3/3

• Final Content Deadline – 3/24

• Ballot Open – 3/29

• Sept 2019 PSS TSC Approval Deadline – 4/7

      • CDA-MG (Lisa/Brett) n/a
         
      • Vocab (RHausam) - Ted presented the UTG project at the last WGM.  It will be replacing the harmonization meetings.  it is expect to go into production by next year, there will be a pilot over the next two harmonization cycles.
         
      • Pub facilitator (AHenket) - n/a
         
      • Electronic Services and Tools (AStatler) - the publishing work group will be merging into the electronic work group. there will be one group out of that merger.  There will be a push to establish a liaison relationship with the new committee with the other work groups at HL7.  This role will likely become a work group health measure.  There will be an effort to clean up the 140+ tools that are being used at HL7.   To ensure that the tools are properly supported and available.  The new group will be looking at PSS to see if there are new tooling needs coming from projects.  It will not require a formal approval, but will represent a data gathering activity.  Andrew noted that the move to publish CDA IGs using a web publishing tools is supported by the tooling group.
         
      • Patient Care (LNelson)
        Emma noted that the CDA collaboration 1 and 3rd Mondays at 5:00 PM starting Feb 4th   The care team modeling in FHIR will become a work activity. 
      • Example Task Force (Brett) - assumed cancelled.
         
  • External Updates - ONC and others
  • Project Updates
  1. CDA R2.1 Project - some minor spacing issues.
  2. CDA Quality Criteria poll - Austin noted - the choice afternoon on Tuesday or afternoon on Thursday.
  3. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)

  4. C-CDA value set review
  5. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review
  • Additional Items
    1. HAI NIBS (CDA and FHIR) David DeRoode 15 minutes
       Dave shared a HAI NIB for CDA - STU 4    and HAI NIB for FHIR STU 2 -  A number of new forms will be created for HAI.
            Motion to approve the NIB for CDA and FHIR made by Calvin , Second by Dave - Against: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 16 motion passes
    2. C-CDA Rubric Criteria PSS (https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SD/C-CDA+Rubric+CriteriaMatthew RahnRahn
      Matt presented the C-CA Rubric Criteria PSS  
      Motion to approve PSS as a sponsor, by Matt, Second Gay Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0  For: 20  Motion passes
    3. Co-sponsor the Provenance PSS (Brett)
      1. Brett requested SDWG consider being an interested party / co-sponsor.  The timeline, they are planning to ballot in Sept. but have use cases for the May Work Group meeting.
      2. Motion for SDWG to be a co-sponsor of the Provenance PSS.  Made by Calvin Second Andrew Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 20
    4. Pharmacy Care Plan NIB review (Dave) - 1/31 agenda item request
    5. IPS Project - question by Rob
      Looking at doing some updates in the near future and in the longer term.  What would be the best guidance for managing that activity. Looking at how to say aligned with the Argonaut work and stay aligned. Finalizing the work already done on the current project.  Working on a new PSS.  Is this the right time to transition the effort to Patient Care from SDWG,  Patient Care will consider the question on a future agenda.
  • FHIR Tracker Items - deferred until next week.
  • Adjournment