Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees


Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
      • RIM (AKreisler)
      • Steering Division / TSC (AKreisler)
      • CDA-MG (Lisa/Brett)
      • Vocab (RHausam)
      • Pub facilitator (AHenket)
      • Electronic Services and Tools (AStatler)
      • Patient Care (LNelson)
      • Example Task Force (Brett)
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. Project Updates
    1. CDA R2.1 Project
    2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019)

    3. C-CDA value set review
    4. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review
  5. San Antonio Work Group Agenda Review
  6. Additional Items
    1. Provenance for C-CDA/FHIR
      15 minutes
      Brett
    2. C-CDA Comment #1698
      15 minutes
      Lisa N
    3. C-CDA R2.1  STU Comment #1697  - In C-CDA there are two versions, one for translation (SNOMED) and LOINC for the same OID and dated versions - relates to dynamic / static usage
  7. FHIR Tracker Items
  8. Adjournment

Notes/Minutes

  • Call to order
  • Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. HL7
      • RIM (AKreisler) - n/a
      • Steering Division / TSC (AKreisler) n/a
      • CDA-MG (Lisa/Brett) working on product pages are being reorganized. Made an additional request to place the comment page link on the product page.
      • Vocab (RHausam) - n/a
      • Pub facilitator (AHenket) - n/a
      • Electronic Services and Tools (AStatler) - n/a
      • Patient Care (LNelson) Emma provided an update
      • Example Task Force (Brett) - will be meeting today, discussion on quality measure gaps in C-CDA
  • External Updates - ONC and others - VSAC has implemented intentional value sets on their web site.
  • Project Updates
  1. CDA R2.1 Project - no updates, but coffee cup has been designed.
  2. Value Set Issues (Next VSAC Release Package - June 2019) - need a process that can keep track of value set updates.

  3. C-CDA value set review - n/a
  4. Cross-WorkGroup CDA Template Review - Meeting on the 7th at 5:00 PM
    • San Antonio Work Group Agenda Review
      Austin reviewed the San Antonio agenda  - Vocabulary there are a number of topics - static / dynamic and VSAC and UTG.
    • Additional Items
      1. Provenance for C-CDA/FHIR - 15 minutes Brett   There is existing art that has been produced in Security also the IAG has a Retaining Provenance during Reconciliation. Emma will send a link to Brett on this.   
      2. C-CDA Comment #1698 - 15 minutes Lisa N - a new comment - value sets not in VSAC - Physical Exam Section that should contain a value set Physical Exam Type is in the table at the end.   Lisa indicated that the value set was found in VSAC, looks like it is not a problem.
      3. Project Scope HAI - Zabrina - Austin indicated that there should be a simple name for the project that may be different than the standard names being developed. Zabrina will check with Public Health to see if they want to be primary.  If not, SDWG will consider being so.  We will hold and have a discussion at the WGM.
         
      4. Update on C-CDA R2.1 Errata update
      5. Comment static and dynamic binding
                re:
        • The errata package is being reviewed by Wayne -  
        1. C-CDA R2.1  STU Comment #1628 - a spreadsheet which indicates the static value sets that need to be preserved.
          Motion to accept the disposition on #1628 - Made by Lisa, Second Calvin - Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For: 27 motion passes.
          Action: Calvin will upload the spreadsheet which indicated RIM based value sets that should remain static.  Also send spreadsheet to Rob / Rob.
          Action: Austin will update the disposition with the spreadsheet link.
        #1697  - In C-CDA there are two versions, one for translation (SNOMED) and LOINC for the same OID and dated version. - deferred
       
  • FHIR Tracker Items
    • C-CDA on FHIR - Sean - Rick us wanting to know if we want to do an R4 update PSS or use the old PSS.  Austin indicated that we need to review the old PSS to see if a new one is needed.  It might be possible to issue an update to the PSS.
       
  • Structured Documents will meet next Thursday, Jan. 10, 2019 - normal time, but might cancel if no topics.
  • Adjournment