- New Dental CDA IG - Russell Ott
- Extend the CCD template in C-CDA 2.1 .
- The ADA has published a data dictionary 1084 which identified.
- Assumes a new document template. The current model for problems need to be extended to identify the tooth. 480 discrete data elements, 258 elements are not in the CCD. Potentially 5 section will be specialized. The thought is that the document would reference CCD. Andrew indicted that there might be more overlap with the document.
- Motion to have SDWG become a co-sponsor to the New Dental CDA IG.
- Made by Michael, Andrew vote: For: 13, Against: 0 Abstain: 0 motion passes
- They are planning on balloting at STU.
- Reviewing documents for Quality - strategies
- Austin reviewed the strategies related to the assessment of the quality criteria. What is the process to use to ensure that the quality is present.
- Consider holding a joint meeting on how to ensure that the quality check list is performed in a consistent manner across HL7.
- QA of value sets. How do we want to manage the review for something that goes to ballot and something goes to publication.
- The current version of the quality criteria - WIKI copy.
- This is the process prior to the balloting of a CDA IG:
- At the point of balloting, the project team is required to attest that they meet the quality criteria prior to balloting.
- The project team SHALL have someone assigned as the "Quality Assurance Facilitator"
- This is the process prior to the publication of FHIR IG and CDA IG:
- At the point of final publication a quality team all be asked to review the package ( a min. of 1 and more are welcomed)
- The project sponsor (WG) and any co-sponsor (WGs) would be asked for volunteers to support the quality review for a given project.
- Consider supporting a pool of any individuals at HL7 that take training, which could be used to perform the quality check.
- CDA Quality Criteria ballot reconciliation
- There 5 comments on this topic
- The question about have to model the templates - Have a guide that clearly differentiate guide constraints from other referenced constraints or two versions of the
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.