- C-CDA Rubric ballot recon Matthew Rahn
- Comment Number 44 - The issue is Negative, but it does not provide specific examples or guidance. Can't take action on this specific item because this is very broad and non-specific. How do we want rubrics to interact with existing conformance verbs. In the future, the Companion Guide will drive the Rubric rather than the Rubric operating independent of the Companion Guide or something equivalent.
- There are scenarios where there may be more than one way to present information. If the Rubric is only identifying the concept without stating how we are measuring it, or what the best practice that it is actually looking for is, then it can be difficult for the vendors' solutions to design and create the C-CDA according to the expected guidelines.
- Any time there are unclear expectations, it may take the method of measurement to clarify what the expectation is.
- Michael Clifton Is suggesting that we cannot measure the system's ability to properly format the message if it is using codes in the system, because it is impossible to know whether the system has the correct codes built into it or not.
- We will align the Rubric to the Companion Guide so that we have examples and a clear standard to point to when we are identifying our testable item.
- The Rubric should not go above and beyond the Companion Guide.
Lisa R. Nelson The Companion Guide will strive to only introduce items into Companion Guide blocks that are only testable items.
- Comment 53 - Birthdate/Time - If we don't have time. Marking the SHOULD on the Day as a SHALL would require the Month/Day
- For each of the Rubric Rules, give the client something to look for.
- Put something at the top of the page that clearly identifies at the top of the page that this site is a combination of the implementation and the
- Dings for this could be from improperly formatted data/build or from issues with the
- Inter-vendor differences are a lot smaller than inter-site differences.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.