- CDA IG Ballot Reconciliation
- Companion Guide Block vote items announced Sept. 5th (labeled the Sept. 12th block vote) on listserv
- 29 comments in the block from 4 people - none were requested to be removed.
- Motion to approve the block made by Lisa, Second by Ben 8 approve, 2 abstain, 0 against Motion passes
- Companion Guide Reconcile (Lisa R. Nelson)
- UTC Timezone Offsets from Implementation-a-Thon (IAT)
- From the IAT a discussion on the UTC Timezone Offsets were discussed. Item #186, pg 86 requested that UTC be used for the time references.
- The group discussed the concept of local time, UTC, and date time precision. The triage indicates it not persuasive with mod.
- CDA IG Quality Criteria Ballot Reconciliation
- #68 - Criterion 23 - are linked to coded elements within templates... - change request - Normative Binding Syntax the issue seems related to the tooling vs old manual syntax. This needs some additional definition of the components. no answer
- #69 - each value set is referenced by an OID in the binding, and the tabular listing which summarizes the value set in the guides. Persuasive with mod - need to add a new criterion to (best practice) to include a URL to the ValueSet expansion in the value set definition.
- Review the Disposition on #69 - this will come out in a block.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.