HL7 PIC Meeting Agenda
Date: Sept 18, 2019
Karen Van Hentenryck
(mark x if on the conference call, or regrets)
(In this section, list those on the conference call)
(In this section, record attendee affiliation to identify preponderance of influence; indicate those guests that are not members of the WG.)
Quorum Requirements Met:
- Approve minutes from 8/21. Deferred
- Co-Chair Handbook Project Update and Plans.
Will schedule a worksession on this for upcoming call, focused on doing live-update.
- DMP Update. Complete. Discussed on 8/21 conference call and adjusted to align with GOM and input provided. Has been updated on website.
- How effective was Mentor outreach?
Good response. 18 respondants signed up, up from <5 last cycle. Advertising that mentoring was a one-WGM commitment was beneficial. Announcing on co-chair list elicited substantial response. Recommend repeating this approach (registration form plus announcement to co-chair list 4-5 weeks in advance of WGM). Will add a paragraph to first-time-attendee welcome email indicating role of Mentors as resources and recommending visiting FTA tables.
- Debrief on use of new template
- Coordinating the website and confluence
- Support for HQ and CTO discussion
- Planning for Sydney (Meet or not)
- Open Items?