Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

All meeting notes

There is no content with the specified labels





All Tasks 

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
2020-03-10 Meeting Agenda/Minutes
  • Ken McCaslin to send the link to the Co-chair handbook to Karen for announcement later in the week
Ken McCaslin2020-01-20 Meeting Agenda
  • Ken McCaslin will work with Josh to ensure there is a single entry in Confluence for the Handbook
    Ken McCaslin will work with Josh to set up a JIRA page for collection of updates, corrections and changes to the handbook
Ken McCaslin2020-01-20 Meeting Agenda
  • Sandra Stuart will create the Sydney agenda – principal focus on how to more effectively engage; role in bigger tooling/process redesign; co-chair handbook.  Note that much emerging HL7 work is not on a normative track.  Role of PIC in establishing processes in this dimension will be part of the discussion.
Sandra Stuart2020-01-06 PIC Teleconference Agenda
Wayne Kubick2020-01-06 PIC Teleconference Agenda
  • Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
2020-01-06 PIC Teleconference Agenda
  • Plan is to pilot this in Sydney
2020-01-06 PIC Teleconference Agenda
  • Wayne Kubick will invite PIC to working sessions around HL7 process and governance artifacts (e.g. standards governance)  (JIRA/CON; Co-Chair Handbook; Accelerators guidance pages; etc)
Wayne Kubick2020-01-06 PIC Teleconference Agenda
  • Kenneth Rubin Create co-chair handbook survey to find out who uses it, what they think, etc.  Establish baseline around current Co-Chair Handbook.
Kenneth Rubin2020-01-06 PIC Teleconference Agenda
  • Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
12/9/2019 PIC Meeting Agenda