Chair: @Sandy Stuart
Scribe: @Ken Rubin
NOTE: This attendance applies if you are present at the related meeting/call, regardless if you have signed a different attendance for your WG.
Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
|Decision Link(if not child)|
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
- Karen Van will extract GOM language around use of proxy statements for designated org voting reps and create a template.
- Wayne Kubick will invite PIC to working sessions around HL7 process and governance artifacts (e.g. standards governance) (JIRA/CON; Co-Chair Handbook; Accelerators guidance pages; etc)
- Kenneth Rubin Create co-chair handbook survey to find out who uses it, what they think, etc. Establish baseline around current Co-Chair Handbook.
- Will work with targeted HL7 report-out audiences to leverage the Standards Briefing Template. Ken will re-surface to Wayne.
- Plan is to pilot this in Sydney
- Wayne Kubick will engage Ken McCaslin to establish biweekly worksessions on CoChair Handbook
- Sandra Stuart will create the Sydney agenda – principal focus on how to more effectively engage; role in bigger tooling/process redesign; co-chair handbook. Note that much emerging HL7 work is not on a normative track. Role of PIC in establishing processes in this dimension will be part of the discussion.