Thursdays at 4pm Eastern
Scheduling Time on a Public Health Work Group Call
Groups interested in securing time on a call should review the agendas below to find an appropriate spot. When editing the wiki to add your topic please keep in mind the following:
- When scheduling time, you must include the name of the primary contact person as well as the amount of time you need.
- Meetings are 60 minutes long with 10 minutes allocated to administrative issues at the beginning of the call, so a maximum 50 minutes of discussion topics can be accommodated each week.
- To ensure we have time for everyone, a given topic will be limited to a maximum of 20 minutes per week.
- If you need more than 20 minutes, please contact the Public Health co-chairs to discuss.
- Within 24 hours of the start time of the scheduled meeting, if open time on the agenda still exists, feel free to increase your time up to the 50 minute maximum.
- If you have a pressing need to present at a specific point in the meeting (at the start or at the end), please make note of that.
- When scheduling your time, please respect the needs of those already on the agenda.
- Please be on time to the meeting. If we get to your topic and you have not yet joined the call, we will move your topic to the end of the agenda.
Previous minutes can be accessed here.