Date: May 8
Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
Immunization Roundtable discussion. Time set aside to hear updates from projects in the immunization space.
AIRA Projects Update
- IG v2.0
- International Codes
- SMART Health Links
- General Standards Process
- AIRA update:
- Over 100 gaps were identified.
- Proposing new v2.5.1 guide with the gaps filled and -> new release -> SISC reviews and approves -> undergoes HL7 ballot process -> submitted to SVAP
- Part of the goal is to have a newly revised guide but also use new tooling
- International Immunization code:
- France has NUVA (map between different vaccine codes) that is also used in other francophone countries
- SMART Health card uses SNOMED codes but there's a gap/difficulty (Nathan was coordinating between NUVA and SNOMED); there's a meeting with France together with SHL (Bryant is going)
- Washington vaccine verification difficulties; international vaccine codes - discussions going to start soon
- Smart Health Links - looking to put together a working group
- General standards process will be followed - explore, draft, pilot, rollout.
JIRA tickets Update
- JIRA tickets in immunization:
- FHIR R6 timeline will potentially be released publicly next year.
- 7 tickets pending
- FHIR - 14372: Resolution: 17-1-0 (Craig, Nathan)
- FHIR - 17574: Add classification to address - Talk to FHIR-I or PA WG's attention or talk to Gravity; there's a living arrangement code set that is used.
- FHIR - 27017: Reject this request; Resolution: 15-0-0 (Craig, Nathan)