Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date:  


Quarter: Q2


Minutes Approved as Presented 


This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."

Goals

Set goals, objectives or some context for this meeting.

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes


Confirm Facilitator assignments

Erin

The objective of this agenda item was to review the list of PHWG assigned facilitators. AMS noted that the workgroup facilitators are not the same as a project facilitator. The workgroup facilitator is an expert in their area of focus and may or may not be on a project team. In any case the workgroup facilitator is a resource that project team facilitators can turn to for knowledge transfer and advice. Existing workgroup facilitators are:

  • FHIR Publishing facilitator – Sarah?
  • CDA Publishing Facilitator – Sarah?
  • V2 Publishing Facilitator - Craig
  • Modeling – AbdulMalik
  • UTG Representative - AbdulMalik
  • Vocabulary – Vacant
    • Activity seek a volunteer via listserv
    • AMS to reach out to TSMG
  • Project monitoring – Laura
  • Conformance Facilitator - Craig

Action Item: AMS to follow up with Sarah Gaunt to determine her interest and willingness to serve as FHIR and CDA Publishing facilitator for the PHWG. 


Schedule for conference calls for next period

Erin
  • Keep Thursdays for 4 – 5 eastern. Craig has establish this scheduled of calls through Jan WGM
  • Immunization every other Friday, starting Oct 1 at 11 AM eastern

Project team report back on a routine basis. Perhaps use the fourth Thursday of each month for a project roundtable of brief status.


Project scope statement (PSS) status and plans

Erin
  • AMS asked about making the VR DAM a continuous maintenance project
  • Erin indicates that the PHWG maintenance of its FHIR resources is another long-term project
  • Craig to invite Austin to join a call to explain how to handle long running projects

PSS should at minimum include an indication of the target dates for artifacts to be balloted. Project teams should


Ballot and harmonization planning

Erin
  • VRDR – Request 15 minutes of agenda time each week from Mid Oct to Mid Nov.
  • VCI
  • LRI ORI

Harmonization has been replaced by UTG processes


Draft agenda for next WGM

ErinA boilerplate agenda has been prepared with normal administrative and joint meetings specified. The room requests will be for all four quarters all for days. Additional joint sessions to consider are joint with Pharmacy, O&O, and PH FHIR Accelerator

New business

ErinNo new business at this time. However, its noted that the PH FHIR Accelerator may introduce new resources with the PHWG as owner.

Review project portfolio

Erin
  • The project list on the main page of the roadmap contains the list of known projects being tracked. The table should be updated as needed following monthly project roundtables.
  • Erin to announce the existence of a monthly joint meeting with CIC to discuss cross-cutting projects such as registries and architecture (medMorph)
  • The project expectations page contains very useful information about the operational aspects of the workgroup. Erin suggest that the page be revisited and updated as needed.
  • Erin to update the project expectation page to include the workgroup level facilitators as distinct from project level facilitator

Action items

  • AbdulMalik Shakir  to follow up with Sarah Gaunt to determine her interest and willingness to serve as FHIR and CDA Publishing facilitator for the PHWG.
  • Craig Newman to invite Austin to join a call to explain how to handle long running projects
  • Erin Holt  to announce the existence of a monthly joint meeting with CIC to discuss cross-cutting projects such as registries and architecture (medMorph)
  • Erin Holt to update the project expectation page to include the workgroup level facilitators as distinct from project level facilitator
  •