Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date: 9/25/2020


Quarter: 12PM-2PM Friday 

Chair: Erin Holt Coyne

Scribe: Craig Newman

Minutes Approved as Presented 


This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."

Goals

Set goals, objectives or some context for this meeting.

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes

ODH Genny/Lori
  • ODH is represented in all 3 product families (CDA, v2 and FHIR)
  • Structured Documents is proposing a dot release to the CDA templates
    • Adding support for detailed industry and occupation in addition to the current value sets (which other families use)
    • Will impact the "usual" and "past/present" templates
      • Will add a "should translate" to include the new detailed value sets
    • New value sets will be added as tables
    • Examples will be updated as well
    • None of these are breaking changes
    • Only ~5 groups have been working on implementing these specifications
    • The project team will create a Confluence page to gather comments during a 2 week comment period (to be announced to both SD and PH list servs) after which time the comments will be resolved
    • Motion to approve moving forward with these changes as a dot release of the CDA templates per TSC guidelines (Lori Reed-Forquet/Genny Luensman) 11-0-0
    • The STU period may need to be extended (future decision)
  • The project team is moving the ODH specification over to Trifolia tooling
    • The project team is looking at ways to make the same change in FHIR
    • ConceptMap can be used to map concepts between value sets
    • Slicing may allow binding to different value sets
    • Rob Hausam has been heavily involved in the IG and should have a good idea of how to handle this
  • The v2 spec will need some updates as well
    • The next version of v2 will include both publishing changes (moving from Word/PDF to online publication) and content changes
      • The next ballot may be as soon as Jan 2021 but would probably only be publishing (format) changes with maybe the content changes balloted in May 2021
      • v2 commenting is also moving to Jira (hopefully in October 2020), once that is completed, the project team should submit a Jira comment to add this content
  • The project team is talking to the Vocab WG about the UTG process to establish the value sets




Action items