Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Chair: Laura Rappleye

Scribe: Danny Wise



Edit

Name

Affiliation

Cindy Bush CDC
Craig Newman Altarum
Crystal Snare State of WA
Danny Wise Allscripts
Devann Kirkpatrick Tennessee Department of Health
John Loonsk JHU
John Roberts TN Dept of Health
Keith Boone Audacious Inquiry
Laura Conn CDC
Laura Rappleye Altarum
Lori Fourquet ehealthsign
Lura Daussat Public Health Informatics Institute
Melanie Epstein-Corbin CA Dept of Public Health (CDPH)
Mike Yaskanin Altarum
Riki Merrick OO WG
Rita Altamore State of WA
Shu McGarvey CDC/NGC





Goals

  1. Welcome, agenda review, meeting minute approval - 5 min
  2. FHIR Alert Project Overview (Riki Merrick) - 15 min
  3. VRDR FHIR IG Pre-Publication Review (AMS) - 15 min

Discussion items

Time

Item

Who

Notes

5 min.Welcome, agenda review, meeting minute approvalLaura RappleyeLast week's minutes approved (motion: Craig, second: Riki) 14-0-0
50 min.FHIR Alert Project OverviewRiki Merrick

Riki provided an overview and subsequent discussion of some updates to a DaVinci IG about Alerts

  • http://build.fhir.org/ig/HL7/davinci-alerts/branches/master/index.html
  • IG was originally intended to go to ballot this past Sept., but it was pulled after feedback was provided that FHIR Messaging (using the "message" Bundle type and a MessageHeader resource) should be used
  • Further discussion at the Sept. Connectathon led to a re-work of the IG to include FHIR Messaging
  • The re-worked IG will be limited to unsolicited / push messaging
  • Argonaut's work on FHIR subscriptions will be watched for harmonization opportunities
  • The initial focus will be on an Admit / Discharge use case
  • There are other possible use cases / alert scenarios that will be explored
  • I&M is the Primary Sponsoring WG
  • Will keep other WGs engaged for alert scenario / content ownership – e.g., the project may request that PH co-sponsor since there is a possible PH alert scenario

VRDR FHIR IG Pre-Publication ReviewAbdulMalik ShakirAbdulMalik was unable to attend today, so this topic is tabled for a future call.

Action items

  •