Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees


Edit

Name

Affiliation

AbdulMalik Shakir Shakir Consulting (Hi3 Solutions)
Alaina Gregory CDC
Arun Srinivasan CDC
Barbara Wallace CDC
Becky Gradl-Academy Eat Right
Buffi LaDue State of Washington
Chris Baumgartner State of WA
Cindy Bush CDC
Craig Newman Altarum
Crystal Snare State of Washington
Dan Chaput ONC
Dave deRoode Lantana
Erin Holt Coyne Tn Dept of Health
Genny Luensman CDC/NIOSH
Jim Jellison PHII
Joginder Madra Madra Consulting Inc.
John Loonsk JHU
John Roberts TN Dept of Health
Karla Norsworthy NC
Laura Conn CDC
Laura Rappleye Altarum
Lisa Nelson MaxMD
Lori Fourquet ehealthsign
Lura Daussat Public Health Informatics Institute
Maria Michaels CDC
Mead Walker MWC
Melanie Epstein-Corbin Melanie.Epstein-Corbin@cdph.ca.gov
Shu McGarvey NGC
Stephen Konya HHS





Goals

  1. Welcome, agenda review, meeting minute approval - 5 min
  2. FAST Project (Maria Michaels) - 25 min
  3. ODH publication request (Lori Fourquet) - 10 min
  4. CDA and FHIR NHSN HAI LTCF Ballot Spreadsheet Request for Approval (Dave DeRoode) - 10 min
  5. <other topics>
  6. v2-to-FHIR project update (Craig) - as time permits
  7. Gravity Project (Lisa Nelson) - 25 min starting at 5PM Eastern

Discussion items

Time

Item

Who

Notes

5 minWelcome, agenda review, meeting minute approvalCraig Newman

Motion to approve 2019-10-10 minutes (Craig, Laura)

  • approved (19-0-1)
35 minFAST ProjectMaria Michaels

Maria Michaels and Stephen Konya provided an overview of the FAST (FHIR At Scale Taskforce) - see attached presentation

  • Maria to provide more information about the Tiger Teams to the PHWG co-chairs for distribution on the listserv.  People interested in participating could then contact FAST directly.


5 minODH publication requestLori Fourquet

Motion to approve the ODH publication request (Genny, Lori )

  • Approved (19-0-1)
5 minCDA and FHIR NHSN HAI LTCF Ballot Spreadsheet Request for ApprovalDave DeRoode

Motion to approve the request for approval (Dave, Craig)

  • Approved (22-0-1)
5 minHL7 v2.6 Death Reporting Ballot Spreadsheet Request for ApprovalMead Walker

Motion to Approve the HL7 v2.6 Death Reporting Ballot Spreadsheet (Mead, Craig)

  • Approved (19-0-1)
5 minv2-to-FHIR project updateCraig Newman

Craig provided an update. 

  • Focus is mapping HL7 v2.8.2 to FHIR R4.
30 minGravity ProjectLisa Nelson

Lisa provided an overview of the Gravity Project.  Link to the project Confluence page and the FHIR IG page.

  • Project is well resourced but is looking for implementers.
  • Is there consensus on what the social determinants of health are?  No.  There is not consensus at this time. However, there is broad consensus on the three that are within the scope of this project - Food Insecurity, Housing Stability, and Transportation Barriers.
  • John Loonsk suggests there are synergies between Gravity and the BSeR.  Lisa agrees and suggested that the two projects follow up with each other.  She also suggest that the BSeR folks connect with John Moehrke.
  • Gravity will be participating in a February 2020 Connectathon as well as one in May.
  • Motion for the PHWG to be a co-sponsor for the Gravity Project FHIR IG  (John Roberts, John Loonsk)
    • Approved (16-0-1)


Meeting adjourned at 17:33 (eastern)

Action items

  •