|5 min.||Welcome, agenda review, meeting minute approval||Craig Newman|
|15 min.||Syndromic IG Ballot Recon block 15||Dave Trepanier|
- block 15 (12 comments) approved (motion: Dave T., second: Erin) 12-0-2
- comment 3 about Original vs. Enhanced Acknowledgement Modes – dispositioned as "Persuasive with Mod" that Enhanced Mode will not be prohibited if agreed to by trading partners
- comments 168 & 173 about references to PHIN MS – dispositioned as "Persuasive with Mod" to remove references to any specific transport mechanisms
- ballotcomments_V251_IG_SYNDROM_SURV_R1_D1_2018MAY block 15 post vote.xls
|5 min.||Approval of VR DAM Publication Request||AdbulMalik Shakir|
- As discussed during the March 28 call (see minutes), DAM previously successfully passed ballot in Sept. 2018 cycle but needed to be posted for review before publication approval
- DAM was previously posted to the PHWG Documents page (for members only) a few weeks ago, but due to technical glitches, the announcement to the listserv was just sent last Fri. April 5
- Publication approved pending "HL7 Informative Specification" vs. "HL7 Informative Standard" clarification of document title (motion: AbdulMalik, second: John R.) 13-0-1
|5 min.||BFDR CDA IG Ballot recon||Sarah Gaunt|
- Final comment dispositioned to be approved – comment # 68 about whether it's appropriate for this IG to mirror paper documentation or if it should adopt new electronic standards of data capture to reduce clinician burden
- Disposition "Not Persuasive" approved with suggestion to include mention of ensuring "longitudinal consistency of the data that has been collected for many years" to disposition comment (motion: Sarah, second: Mead) 14-0-1
- Previously-disposed "Persuasive" comments 150, 151, 162, and 163 to be re-opened for re-dispositioning because Regenstreif has provided new, more specific LOINC codes since the previously-suggested codes were submitted and dispositioned in the ballot comments – approved (motion: Sarah, second: Mead) 16-0-0
- New "Persuasive with Mod" dispositions for comments 150, 151, 162, and 163 approved with suggestion to update disposition comments to include specific mention of the new LOINC codes (motion: Sarah, second AbdulMalik) 16-0-0
| 20 min.||Brainstorming about other potential PH FHIR resources||Craig Newman / Lloyd McKenzie|
- See Zulip conversation with Lloyd's comment – does PH need new FHIR resources for "PublicHealthCase" and / or "Outbreak?"
- John R. – these concepts are included in the V3 model
- John L. – these were considered during the initial eICR work, but the decision was made to wait for more widespread FHIR adoption to see if they are really needed
- Lloyd – PH is often slow to adopt new standards; should we be planning ahead for future need?
- John L. – would it be better to harmonize PH's needs with existing, more generally-applicable resources than to create extra work specifically for PH data exchange?
- Outcome – let's mull it over and keep our eyes and ears open for whether and how PH might use such PH-specific FHIR resources
- AbdulMalik – should there be a resource specific to "Fetus?" Considerations for fetuses may be unique enough that the "Patient" resource might not the best option.
- Lloyd – can use existing "BodyStructure" resource, or if date of death needs to be captured, use "Patient"
- Lloyd – should PH be its own FHIR module in R5?
|Approval of plan for gForge tickets 15696 and 20327||Craig Newman|| Ran out of time, added to April 18th agenda|
|gForge tickets 16473 and 16475||Craig Newman|| Ran out of time, added to April 18th agenda|
|Review wording in gForge ticket 17902||Craig Newman|| Ran out of time, added to April 18th agenda|
| 10 min.|| WGM planning|
See May 2019 WGM (Montreal) Agenda
- Sarah requests NHCS ballot recon – Tues. Q3 & Wed. Q3
- John L. / Sarah confirm eICR CDA ballot recon – Tues. Q1 & Wed. Q1
- AbdulMalik request BSeR recon – Tues. Q2
- AdbulMalik requests VRDR FHIR IG recon - Mon. Q1
- Mead requests VRDR V2 IG recon - Wed. Q2
- AbdulMalik requests discussion about VR DAM / continuous maintenance process – Wed. Q4
- discussion about Lloyd's suggestion of whether PH should be its own FHIR module added to "PH Hosting - FHIR Infrastructure" agenda – currently Mon. Q4
- discussion about the FHIR IG process and its impact to projects added to "PH Hosting - FHIR Infrastructure" agenda – currently Mon. Q4
- Sarah requests time to provide update on HAI LTC project – added to Wed. Q4
- Please add comments to Agenda page in Confluence or reach out to the co-chairs if you have any other requests!