Craig Newman (Chair)
Joginder Madra (Scribe)
- Alaina Elliott
- Dave Hamill
- Ricky Sahu
- Danny Wise
- Sarah Gaunt
- Shu McGarvey
- Rita Altamore
- Welcome, agenda review, meeting minute approval
- Bulk Data PSS (Ricky Sahu) - 10 min
- National Health Care Surveys - NIB review (Sarah Gaunt) - 10 mins
- Project Portfolio Review (with Dave Hamill) - 25 min
Welcome, agenda review, meeting minute approval
|10 min||Bulk Data PSS||Ricky Sahu|
- Ricky walked through the PSS. Primarily an infrastructure project - data content can really be anything. There is a draft implementation guide available.
- This is an ONC-funded effort and is targeting a STU Ballot in the May cycle.
- FHIR-I is the primary sponsor. Does the PHWG have any interest?
- Motion that PHWG be noted as an interested party for this PSS (Joginder/John)
- Those with a greater interest in the project can contact Ricky (email@example.com) for more information
|10 min||National Health Care Surveys - NIB review||Sarah Gaunt|
- Sarah walked through the NIB
- STU ballot in May and Normative in September
- Motion to approve the NIB (John/Sarah)
|25 min||Project Portfolio Review||Dave Hamill|
- Project Portfolio Review in Project Insight:
- Dave indicates that PH is missing a 3-year plan. There is no common 3-year plan spreadsheet. Dave suggest creating a page in Confluence for the 3-year plan.
- Once the 3-year plan page is created, the link to the page should be sent to Dave and he will update Project Insight
- Joginder to create the PHWG Project Roadmap. This should meet the 3-year plan requirement.
Call adjourned at 17h00 (eastern)