Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

2019-01-17

Attendees

Goals

PH Administrative wrap-up 

  • Confirm Facilitator assignments
  • Schedule for conference calls for next period
  • Review project portfolio
  • Project scope statement (PSS) status and plans
  • Ballot and harmonization planning 
  • Draft agenda for next WGM 
  • Room request for next WGM
  • New business

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Confirm Facilitator assignments
  • Erin sent an e-mail to HQ to have Susan Barber removed as the Vocabulary Facilitator
  Schedule for conference calls for next period 
  • Calls will remain weekly, 4-5 EST
  • Co-chairs to send unavailability to Joginder, Joginder will draft chair and scribe rotation

Project scope statement (PSS) status and plans
  • Potential new PSSs were discussed, a DAM for Protected Personal Equipment (PPE) was mentioned

Ballot and harmonization planning 
  • May ballot plans CR CDA, BSeR FHIR and Death FHIR, death V2
  • 00 Q4, document original ordering provider in 2.9 ballot, need harmonization, Erin will check with Riki on the proposal
  • Gender identity may have new proposals

Draft agenda for next WGM 
  • A draft schedule for Montreal was created

Room request for next WGM
  • Request for rooms in Montreal were placed

New business
  • Laura will place votes on Clinical Steering PSSs

Review project portfolio
  • Deferred until the Feb. 7th PH call, Dave Hamill will be attending

Action items

  •