Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Incomplete

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Melva Petersto forward Specialty Medication PSS to FMG once it has been updated
Melva Peters2020-02-17 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Melva Peters add dedicated time on weekly calls to discuss VA mappings project
Melva PetersSydney Working Group Meeting Minutes
  • Melva Peters will followup with Danielle about co-chair position
Melva PetersSydney Working Group Meeting Minutes
  • Melva Peters will talk to Grahame about MAR project he mentioned and also other types of projects that should be considered
Melva PetersSydney Working Group Meeting Minutes
  • Melva Peterswill add MAR to the contexts for the Medication List project
Melva PetersSydney Working Group Meeting Minutes
  • Jean Duteau question: VA has a concept of an "IV limitation".  this can limit either the maximum time or volume for the order
    • max dose, e.g., no more than 1L:  dosageInstrutionMaxDosePerPeriod with numerator=1 L, denomiator=1 ea
    • max time, e.g., no longer than 24 hours:   timing.boundsPeriod or timing.boundsDuration
Jean DuteauSydney Working Group Meeting Minutes
Jean Duteau2019-11-25 Agenda/Meeting Notes
Scott M. RobertsonAtlanta Working Group Meeting Minutes
Melva PetersProject Review
Melva PetersAtlanta Working Group Meeting Minutes
  • Melva Peters to add high level diagram to Medication module
Melva PetersAtlanta Working Group Meeting Minutes
  • John Hatem will start to capture material that can be used
John Hatem2019-08-05 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Jean Duteau will reach out to contacts to see what this attribute should be called
Jean Duteau2019-06-03 Agenda/Meeting Notes
Tom de JongMay 2019 Pharmacy WGM Minutes
  • Tom de Jong to create a tracker item with the extensions that have been created
Tom de JongMay 2019 Pharmacy WGM Minutes
  • Melva Peters Get information from FDA about their project - Smita will send slide deck
Melva PetersMay 2019 Pharmacy WGM Minutes
  • Melva Peters Create examples from Oncology, NCPDP and GF19694
Melva Peters2019-04-01 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Jean Duteau to ensure we can handle and what changes may be necessary
Jean Duteau2019-02-18 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • John Hatem will update chat with my understanding of this issue and assess if we already have features in the resource to address this requirement
John Hatem2019-02-18 Agenda/Meeting Notes
Jean DuteauWGM Minutes Jan 2019
  • Followup with patient care on patient preference/practitioner preference work - where are they at with this work
WGM Minutes Jan 2019
  • Melva Peters Pass on to CDA Management Group to ensure that pharmacy material is included
Melva PetersProject Review
  • Rik Smithies Authorization - clinical study and product authorizations belong in BR&R
    • Recommend reaching out to Patient Care, O&O, PA and FM - looking at creating a resource for "authorization" and defining scope boundaries
Rik SmithiesWGM Minutes Jan 2019
  • Melva Peters add comment for CCDA update to consider use of the Pharmacy templates if an update is done
Melva PetersPharmacy WGM Minutes - October 2018 - Baltimore
  • identify the name of the element that Julie had suggested we use in Medication Request?  Melva Peters Is this the same as the our currently named MedicationRequest.category?
Melva PetersPharmacy WGM Minutes - October 2018 - Baltimore
  • Identify who contacts are for collecting requirements for Australia and EMA related to Medication Knowledge Michael Tan will provide some contacts for EMA.  Who will provide contacts for Australia?
Michael TanPharmacy WGM Minutes - October 2018 - Baltimore
  • Shelly will forward the ReasonForDiscontinuation valueset to Pharmacy (gForge 19104)
Pharmacy WGM Minutes - October 2018 - Baltimore
  • status definitions will need to be updated - waiting for publication of the changes
2018-08-27 Pharmacy WG Teleconference Meeting Notes

Complete

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Melva Peters will add new 3 year plan items for e-prescribing and MedicationKnowledge
Melva PetersSydney Working Group Meeting Minutes
Melva PetersSydney Working Group Meeting Minutes
  • Melva will review timelines in Project Insight and update
Project Review
Melva PetersProject Review
  • Melva Peters will forward the Medication List Guidance PSS to the PMO and to FMG
Melva PetersSydney Working Group Meeting Minutes
  • no publication request (per Jean D skype) ... yet
2020-01-20 Agenda/Meeting Notes
Scott M. Robertson2020-01-20 Agenda/Meeting Notes
Scott M. Robertson2020-01-20 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Ask Christian if it could be done as a video conference instead of F2F for ISO meeting Melva Peters
Melva Peters2020-01-06 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Ask about specific agenda topics - for ISO meeting Melva Peters
Melva Peters2020-01-06 Agenda/Meeting Notes
Melva Peters2020-01-06 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Jean will reach out to Lloyd to see about the rules for this type of change - Formulary Project Jean Duteau
Jean Duteau2020-01-06 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Melva Peters will notify HQ about cancellation of Thursday Q3
Melva PetersSydney Working Group Meeting Minutes
  • Melva Peters Ask Christian if it could be done as a video conference instead of F2F
Melva Peters2019-12-16 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Melva Peters Ask about specific agenda topics for a joint meeting
Melva Peters2019-12-16 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Melva Peters to forward Formulary Publication Request to FMG for approval
Melva Peters2019-12-02 Agenda/Meeting Notes
Melva Peters2019-12-02 Agenda/Meeting Notes
Melva Peters2019-12-02 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Melva Peterswill ask Yunwei to reach out to Pooja for more information on Specialty Medication Project
Melva Peters2019-11-25 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Melva Peters to send publication request link to Dave Hill for Formulary IG
Melva Peters2019-11-25 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Melva Peters to followup with Grahame on FHIR-24700 - unable to expand value set
Melva Peters2019-11-25 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Melva Petersto ask Michelle to add example and more detail to tracker 25122
Melva Peters2019-11-04 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Jean Duteau  has added to the tracker item and will add a new tracker item that will be raised with the US Core Team and Workflow
Jean Duteau2019-10-14 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Jean Duteau Send an email to Brett/Eric, copy SD WG Co-chairs and Lloyd
Jean Duteau2019-10-14 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • John Hatem to add tracker item related to destroying part of a dose
John Hatem2019-10-14 Agenda/Meeting Notes
Melva Peters2019-10-14 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Melva Peters to work on NIB with project team for Real Time Benefit Check
Melva Peters2019-10-07 Agenda/Meeting Notes
  • Melva Peters  to followup on Medication profile idle ballot with Lynn
Melva PetersAtlanta Working Group Meeting Minutes
  • Melva Petersto let HQ know that we will not meeting today in Q4
Melva PetersAtlanta Working Group Meeting Minutes
Melva PetersProject Review
Melva PetersProject Review
  • Melva Peters  to followup with Lynn about this project - based on project reports - should be STU period
Melva PetersProject Review
Melva PetersProject Review
  • Melva Petersto close this 3 year plan item - will be opening a new project for Medication List
Melva PetersProject Review
Melva PetersProject Review
Jean DuteauAtlanta Working Group Meeting Minutes
Scott M. RobertsonAtlanta Working Group Meeting Minutes
Melva PetersAtlanta Working Group Meeting Minutes
Melva PetersAtlanta Working Group Meeting Minutes
Melva PetersAtlanta Working Group Meeting Minutes

  • No labels

1 Comment

  1. How do you indicate an action item was completed? 

    Also I noticed I cannot update this page, is there a reason for this?

    If an action item was entered in one of the meeting notes, and that action item was not completed when the next meeting was completed. I presume that nothing changes in the initial meeting minutes and that the action item does NOT need to be entered in the more recent meeting minutes.  What is the "standard" way to deal with this type of issue?