|John Hatem (Chair)|
|Jean Duteau (Scribe)|
|Scott Robertson||Kaiser Permanente|
|Peter Sergent||HL7 New Zealand|
Agenda Items and Notes
Pharmacy List Topic
- August 27, 2018: no postings
- September 10, 2018: no postings
Medication Knowledge Resource
- Update on meeting with Rik Smithies, Grahame Grieve, and Lloyd McKenzie
- Initial consolidated logical model is being created by Jean Duteau and Melva Peters
- More work will be done and will be reviewed at the Baltimore WGM with Pharmacy and BR&R
- Melva will be adding an Identifier attribute to Medication resource with cardinality 0..* and removing serial number from batch. She will also update the description to include guidance that the serial number can be supported using the identifier attribute.
Gforge Trackers - Link to Gforge Tracker
- 17637 - Scott has provided some information about the four requested fields. Two of them - Pharmacy Service Type and Prescription/Service Reference Number Qualifier - are out of scope of our current resources as they are used for billing codes. Compound Code could be inferred from the Medication resource so that would be an extension if it needed to be explicit. The Special Packaging Indicator also seems ripe for an extension. Scott M. Robertson Scott will followup with submitter of #17637 on use of Claim resource.
- 17835 - Jean/Peter moved to close the issue as the submitter agreed with Jean's proposed solution. Vote: 4-0-0
- 17836 - MedicationAdministration.statusReason: Only have two codes - 182895007 Drug declined by patient, 242990004 Drug not available for administration and not children. Also look at MedicationDispense.statusReason. Jean/Scott - Vote: 5-0-0.
- 17769 - discussed but no resolution - will be discussed at next meeting
- Continuing to prepare for the upcoming HL7 FHIR Connectathon. Updating the Catalog Entry resource Scope and Overview areas of the resource. No pharmacy specific issues arose last week. No meeting on September 12, 2018.
Updates from Workflow
- No Workflow meetings since last week's Pharmacy Conf Call
- Have invited commenters asking for in person resolution to join Pharmacy call or to join discussion in Baltimore during joint session with SDWG - no response
- Publication Request for the US Meds Implementation Guide R2 was discussed and moved to approve. Vote: Brett/Scott - 4-0-1
Any Other Business
- September 24, 2018 at 4pm Eastern