Chair: Virginia Lorenzi
Scribe: Dave deBronkart
NOTE: This attendance applies if you are present at the related meeting/call, regardless if you have signed a different attendance for your WG.
|Bart Carlson (@AzubaHealth)|
|Jose Costa Texeira|
Agenda for April 16, 2020
Our priorities chosen on April 9... who will lead each? Which do we bootstrap first?
- These two have existing projects in HL7:
- Care Planning (Patient Care WG)
- Consents (CBCP WG)
- New topics - no ongoing projects:
- Patient Contributed Data - see discussion below
- Corrections to Errors in the Record
Summary of action items
- Virginia Lorenzi Re conflicting freeconferencecall info in meeting invites, send email to webmaster@hl7
- All, see Action Steps at bottom of this agenda re what to do about each of the four priorities we chose
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
Welcome newcomers /
|Any other news?|
|Management||Approval of this Agenda|
|Management||Prior call Minutes approval|
|Management||Action steps for chosen priorities|
Time to plan action, pick project leaders, get to work!
What's next in the HL7 method? Do we pick project leads?
Rachel notes that nursing interns may be a good resource for any of these.
From Mikael in the chat box re corrections - where should this go? My responses are in bold italics:
Dave, some other notes I think would be valuable to capture: