Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Open action items

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Brian Postlethwaite Brian to take these search parameters to FMG to ask about the process to make these normative.  
08 May 2019Brian Postlethwaite2019 May WGM Minutes
  • Brian to check with FMG who owns ChargeItemDefinition  
08 May 2019 2019 May WGM Minutes
  • CatalogEntry.referencedItem will have the following items added: ChargItemDefinition Brian Postlethwaite 
10 May 2019Brian Postlethwaite2019 May WGM Minutes
  • ChargeItemDefinition to support instance of MedicationKnowledge   and devices.Hans Buitendijk 
10 May 2019Hans Buitendijk2019 May WGM Minutes
  • Action Item: To follow up on the restriction or security items that need to be scoped.Brian Postlethwaite 
10 May 2019Brian Postlethwaite2019 May WGM Minutes
  • Brian to draft a matrix of necessary information for FHIR resources in production.  
10 May 2019 2019 May WGM Minutes
  • Brian Postlethwaite Brian to connect with other tech reviewers (Cooper, Drew, Simone) to complete qA on allocated resources and give a timeline..  
22 May 2019Brian Postlethwaite2019 May WGM Minutes
24 May 2019Brian Postlethwaite2019 Jan WGM Minutes
  • Drew Torres to provide some additional information on using identifiers across sites  
18 Nov 2020Drew Torres2020-11-04 Conference Call
  • Line Saeleto take care of extending the expiring V3 standards and start the process of balloting for reaffirmation.
Line Saele2021-02-24 Conference Call
  • Iryna Roywill check with her client who is using encounter resource if they need the ranking in reason
Iryna Roy2021-02-24 Conference Call
  • approval
Argonaut Patient Lists Project
Argonaut Patient Lists Project
  • PA Approval ( sponsor)
Argonaut Patient Lists Project
  • FM Approval
Argonaut Patient Lists Project
  • FMG Approval 
Argonaut Patient Lists Project
  • TSC Approval
Argonaut Patient Lists Project
  • PSS for a new project under consideration:
Argonaut Patient Lists Project
  • IG proposal (TBD)
Argonaut Patient Lists Project
  • Cooper Thompson Create set of extensions for period on the contact backbone - FHIR-
Cooper Thompson2020-10-07 Conference Call Minutes

Completed action items

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Cooper Thompson to create a tracker (20002) with the comments/feedback on the Security categories.
14 Jan 2019Cooper Thompson2019 Jan WGM Minutes
  • Brian Postlethwaite will submit to FHIR-I for further direction. Subsequent to that there may be a need to meet with the FMG.  
17 Jan 2019Brian Postlethwaite2019 Jan WGM Minutes
  • Brian Postlethwaite  to check what the deadline is for the publication of the VhDir IG STU.
17 Jan 2019Brian Postlethwaite2019 Jan WGM Minutes
  • Brian Postlethwaite  Check with FMG what merge/link means for Patient (normative) since timeline is for R5
17 Jan 2019Brian Postlethwaite2019 Jan WGM Minutes
  • Brian Postlethwaite to check with FMG is this was really thought through and identifying the risks.
17 Jan 2019Brian Postlethwaite2019 Jan WGM Minutes
  • Line Saele Notify EST to update the PA mission and charter based on the change that was approved in Baltimore.

17 Jan 2019Line Saele2019 Jan WGM Minutes
  • Nancy Orvis  to check with Ted if this needs to be a harmonization proposal. 
17 Jan 2019Nancy Orvis2019 Jan WGM Minutes
  • Brian Postlethwaite to work with FMG on how to create an extension to a previous version of the specification  
18 Jan 2019Brian Postlethwaite2019 Jan WGM Minutes
23 Jan 2019Irma Jongeneel2019 Jan WGM Minutes
  • Line Saele Schedule the regular (every other week) PAWG calls 
25 Jan 2019Line Saele2019 Jan WGM Minutes
  • Line Saele Schedule a joint meeting for the May WGM 2019  
25 Jan 2019Line Saele2019 Jan WGM Minutes
  • Brian Postlethwaite to check with Lloyd what needs to be done to move this forward and get approval.
21 Feb 2019Brian Postlethwaite2019 Jan WGM Minutes
22 Feb 2019Simone Heckmann2019 Jan WGM Minutes
01 Apr 2019Brian Postlethwaite2019 Jan WGM Minutes
  • Line will investigate how to create a proposal for publication.   
06 May 2019 2019 May WGM Minutes
  • Irma Jongeneel Irma volunteered to draft a response to the email request recieved by the co-chairs for this and make this suggestion.  
06 May 2019Irma Jongeneel2019 May WGM Minutes
28 Jun 2019Brian Postlethwaite2019 May WGM Minutes
  • Irma Jongeneel and Alex de Leon to collate the HL7v2 Patient merge summary for the group to do the mapping for FHIR  
21 Nov 2019Irma Jongeneel2019-11-6 Conference Call
  • Alex de Leon to follow up and ensure that it isn't recorded as PA  
21 Oct 2020Alex de Leon2020-10-14 Conference Call
  • Line Saeleupdate time slots for PA to meet. We decided to meet Q2, lunchtime and Q3. Also inform Mary Ann we will use Zoom again during the WG meetings
Line Saele2021-02-24 Conference Call