Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees:

Brian Postlethwaite (Telstra Health) 7am-8am AEST

Cooper Thompson  (Epic) 2pm Central US

Line Saele (TietoEVRY) 9pm CET Europe

Alex de Leon (Kaiser Permanente) 12pm Pacific US

Ivan Zapreev (Philips Research) 9pm CET Europe

Irma Jongeneel HL7 Netherlands 9pm CET Europe

John D.L. Nolen Orders and Observations workgroup

Key Upcoming Dates:

  • 2020-11 FHIR DevDays Conference Amsterdam (next week!)
  • 2021-01 HL7 WGM Henderson Nevada (virtual)

Agenda:

  1. Social interaction: Each participant to share a positive moment/thought in these concerning times
  2. FHIR Movement Resource Update from OO - John Nolan
  3. Jan WGM - Line
  4. Review Action Items
  5. Tracker Items

Minutes:

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/OO/2020-09-14+Specimen
O&O have been checking if the Task resource could satisfy their needs to transport specimens around.

If we were to create a new resource, then it could look like Task with the to/from props.

Specimen movements do have the historical needs same as patient movements. PA doesn't always need the who did it, and for pending movements, don't need it either.

PA is still considering a new resource for it.

Could O&O start the stub resource and then PA extend it?

Encounter History and Movements - Patient Administration - Confluence (hl7.org)

The PA rough property list for the MovementEvent was (extracted from Encounter)

Encounter.identifier
Encounter.status
Encounter.class
Encounter.type
Encounter.subject
Encounter.subjectStatus
Encounter.period
Encounter.account
Encounter.location
Encounter.location.location
Encounter.location.status
Encounter.location.physicalType
Encounter.partOf

The thoughts are that the current state would be in the Encounter, however previous states would be in the MovementEvent resource.

These old MovementEvents could be updated individually with corrected data as applicable - not a FHIR history, as that is immutable.

An alternative could be a reference to the current Movement?

John will take this information back to O&O and fill out their properties and bring back at a future call for discussion.


Jan WGM discussion - Monday is deadline for scheduling our quarters.

The meeting will be a virtual meeting again.

Planning to have 3 quarters per day Mon - Thurs

QuarterPacificCentral USCET EuropeAustralian Eastern
Q19:00am-10:4511:00am6:00pm4:00am
Q211:00am-12:451:00pm8:00pm6:00am
Q31:45pm-3:004:45pm10:45pm8:45am

Line will put together a draft agenda for review next time.

Planned Tracker Items:

[FHIR-25728] Identifiers Across Hospital Systems - Jira (hl7.org)

FHIR-17671 - Getting issue details... STATUS

FHIR-23036 - Getting issue details... STATUS

FHIR-21227 - Getting issue details... STATUS

FHIR-20590 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Future Agenda Topics:

?


  • No labels