Brian Postlethwaite (Telstra Health) 6am-7am AEST - Scribe
Cooper Thompson (Epic) 2pm Central US
Line Saele (TietoEVRY) 8pm CET Europe
Alex de Leon (Kaiser Permanente) 12pm Pacific US - Chair
Irma Jongeneel HL7 Netherlands 8pm CET Europe
Key Upcoming Dates:
- 2020-11 FHIR DevDays Conference Amsterdam
- 2021-01 HL7 WGM Henderson Nevada (virtual)
- Social interaction: Each participant to share a positive moment/thought in these concerning times
- Review Action Items
- Tracker Items
- FHIR-28588Getting issue details... STATUS The ability to plan for someone from the care team to be included, and the type of role that the will be required is defined in the type property of participant. The specialty of the appointment is relative to the patient for the entire service, and not specifically for the participant.
The CareTeam can be a multi-dispciplinary team, and we are expecting a member from it to perform the role defined in the type property.
This selector is not for the entire careteam, its for an individual member.
The specialty of the appointment is not necessarily the specialty of the participant (Irma may choose to raise a tracker to clarify this)
Persuasive Brian Postlethwaite/Cooper Thompson: 4-0-0
- FHIR-25728Getting issue details... STATUS How to handle identifiers to cross reference information in common ways, should this be in the specification as a general case, should it also document common ways they are used, and potentially how they might be used in systems like EMPIs.
If documentation was added, it could go into patient, or more generally on the administration page.
Will be picked up on our call next week!
In the mean time we will look into what's documented in v2 and v3.
Future Agenda Topics: