Cooper Thompson (Epic)
Chris Melo (Philips)
Key Upcoming Dates:
- 2020-05 HL7 WGM San Antonio cancelled
- 2020-06 FHIR DevDays Conference USA
- 2020-09 HL7 WGM Baltimore
- 2020-11 FHIR DevDays Conference Amsterdam
- 2021-01 HL7 WGM Henderson Nevada
- Telehealth: Proposal for PA to produce scheduling IG, prompted by current pandemic.
The WG reviewed a zulip discussion with regard to telehealth , scheduling:
Within that discussion, a request for interest was produced to PA for an FHIR implementation guide for remote visits
The WG discussed this and considered that in many cases, today's most immediate need was being filled mainly by v2 implementation. And within those, the WG considered the challenge of addressing the disparate methods of those implementations that could be contained in one implementation guide. Therefore, with the lack of bandwidth, the WG responded to the email request, by Graham, highlighting this challenge and welcoming any efforts from interested parties in the community to help define and produce any FHIR implementation guide.
This concluded the conference call.
Future Agenda Topics:
8th April 2020: Encounter breakdown review - attachment on this page Encounter, Condition, Procedure, Diagnosis ... (if time permits)
8th April 2020: Patient Identification PSS discussion