Brian Postlethwaite (Telstra Health)
Cooper Thompson (Epic)
Reinhard Egelkraut (HL7 Austria)
Alex de Leon (Kaiser Permanente)
Irma Jongeneel (HL7 Netherlands) - Chair
David Pyke (Ready Computing)
Alex Kontur (ONC)
Key Upcoming Dates:
- 2020-05 HL7 WGM San Antonio cancelled
- 2020-06 FHIR DevDays Conference USA
- 2020-09 HL7 WGM Baltimore
- 2020-11 FHIR DevDays Conference Amsterdam
- 2021-01 HL7 WGM Henderson Nevada
- Social interaction: Each participant to share a positive moment/thought in these concerning times
- San Antonio WGM - Cancelled
- COVID-19 response Resource availability project - David Pyke
- PSS-144 Need a standard for Patient identification - update?
- Action Item Review
- Tracker Items
Discussion on the Covid-19 PSS was brief as all are quite familiar with the situation. This will be an R4 only project. It is on an expedited path, and looking to have it developed within the tightest timelines ever.
Not currently seeking to push through an STU timeline, just wanting to get its development and oversight on the project, and someone to hold it afterwards as this situation is evolving so rapidly.
This should also be coordinated with the OASIS group - Will contact Alyssa Jones and Scott M. Robertson
Moved by Brian Postlethwaite, Cooper Thompson 6-0-0
Currently this is being developed at https://github.com/AudaciousInquiry/saner-ig
Which is accessible at https://audaciousinquiry.github.io/saner-ig/index.html
San Antonio virtual meeting is a no-go and considering other ways of moving things forward during this time.
Processing trackers out of band, and only bring to calls if needed, calls will be there to focus on other more general issues.
Next week will be the Encounters, Conditions etc. meeting, so will need to invite all the relevant people to the meeting, specifically representatives from PA (Michelle Miller, Claude Nanjo, and anyone else)
- Irma Jongeneel will notify these specific people, and the listserve
- Brian Postlethwaite will notify the Fhir chat (Zulip) that this meeting will be occurring
Patient Identification PSS had additional information, however ran out of time to further discuss it.
- Line Saele is following up with Anne regarding the project metadata for this Patient Identification PSS
Specific filter: "Work Group" = "Patient Administration [pa]" and status = "Triaged"
Future Agenda Topics:
1th April 2020: Encounter breakdown review - attachment on this page Encounter, Condition, Procedure, Diagnosis ... (if time permits)
7th April 2020: Patient Identification PSS discussion