Brian Postlethwaite (Telstra Health) - chair
Cooper Thompson (Epic)
Charles Ye (FastRiver)
Irma Jongeneel (HL7 Netherlands)
Reinhard Egelkraut (HL7 Austria)
Iryna Roy (Gevity)
Chris Melo (Philips)
Key Upcoming Dates:
- 2020-05 HL7 WGM San Antonio
- 2020-06 FHIR DevDays Conference USA
- 2020-09 HL7 WGM Baltimore
- 2020-11 FHIR DevDays Conference Amsterdam
- 2021-01 HL7 WGM Henderson Nevada
- Concerns over attendance for San Antonio (due to travel restrictions) - Corona Virus
- Call for volunteers (again) to assist with the preparation of example encounters (refer to Tue Q2/Thu Q2 of WGM Minutes)
- Action Item Review
- Tracker Items
San Antonio Meeting attendance - Brian Postlethwaite, Iryna Roy, unlikely to attend - Corona Virus an issue for some
- Irma Jongeneel to check with HQ if there are any concerns for the San Antonio meeting due to the Corona Virus
Will monitor the situation over the coming weeks.
Request to contribute Encounter examples - breadth of scope to try and tease out all the types and variety to help with the re-modelling, and coverage of various scopes defined for it.
e.g. Encounters: Admission, Primary care, community care, emergency, transfers, inpatient, out-patient, child encounters, mutli-patient, multi-practitioner, virtual, practitioner-practitioner (no patient), post acute care, transitions between encounter types, waiting rooms, nurse taking blood sample, surgery encounter etc.
This will lead into the mappings into HL7 v2, v3 etc
The work is being tracked on this project page: Encounter, Condition, Procedure, Diagnosis ...
The intent is to cover all this into an IG to provide the narrative around the scenarios too, and additional guidance on using the resource (and related ones) - this may end up back in the core spec, will see how it goes.
- Brian Postlethwaite to announce on the Zulip/listserve that we will follow up on Encounters on the 18th March call (and notify Patient Care too)
Specific filter: "Work Group" = "Patient Administration [pa]" and status = "Triaged"
Future Agenda Topics:
18th March call: Encounter breakdown review - attachment on this page Encounter, Condition, Procedure, Diagnosis ... (if time permits)