|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes|
|regrets||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|×||Sandy Stuart||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|×||Virginia Lorenzi (Board Report)||Education|
|×||David Burgess (Board Report)||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Nat Wong||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Michael Van der Zel||Electronic Services & Tools|
|×||Brian Pech||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Laura Heermann Langford||Healthcare Standards Integration|
|Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|×||John Ritter (Board Report)||International Mentoring|
|Liora Alschuler (Board Report)||Process Improvement|
|×||Sandy Stuart||Process Improvement|
|×||Rick Haddorff (Board Report)||Project Services|
|×||Freida Hall||Project Services|
|×||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
- Roll Call –
- Approve Agenda -
- Virginia/John - affirmed
- Approve Meeting Minutes - December 11, January 15
- Freida - by affirmation
- Motion required to either retain or remove Andy as a co-chair
- With Andy missing the last four consecutive face-to-face meetings, the group in attendance needs to formally reconfirm Andy in his co-chair position or vote to remove Andy and then select a new interim co-chair to replace him.
- Motion: Freida/John For: 8 Against: 0 Abstain: 0
- Discussion of Teleconference times and meeting dates
- Suggested dates to meet next cycle: March 12 and April 16 - agreed by group present
- Steering Division Topics
- Steering Division name change - Organizational Support
- Education – Should be structured as Advisory as it has been for a few months. Board decision last summer was to make Advisory, and Education at corporate is partner to help with funding for education. Still have co-chairs and elections, bi-weekly meetings. Remain in this steering group.
- Electronic Services and Tools - Need more bodies and support – remain as is.
- Healthcare Standards Integration – Projects proposed but they don’t do projects. Too much for just one active co-chair. Meeting this week and will look at scope and what projects should be shepherded. Ihe is the main contributor for need.
- International Mentoring – Not a problem to support International Affiliates, but the focus of the IM WG is to get new affiliates, not work within an affiliate. Wants to remain in the SD.
- Process Improvement – stays as is
- Project Services – stays as is
- Publishing – Stays – stays as is
- Advisory committees do not do work, no projects, only submit comments on an as-requested basis. Advisory committees have no ownership of the space, no need for DMP or formal minutes – According to Dave Hamill (HL7 Staff) – Advisory groups can do projects, DMP and formal minutes.
- Board Reports - do we need them?
- Motion: Ask Austin to advise Board to discontinue unless they deem it necessary. Freida/Brian – unanimous
- Work Group Updates
- Into planning this year and next year plans.
- Electronic Services & Tools
- Supporting Jira and Confluence.
- Healthcare Standards Integration
- Notes above
- International Mentoring
- Review PSS for Africa outreach – AMS to see if International Council will take it.
- Process Improvement
- Co-chair challenges – We are not meeting in Germany.
- Project Services
- Finishing up Lifecycycle ballot and diagram. Project approvals with 2018 PSS update.
- Working on the new Publishing Governance group
- DMP needs review
- Needs to review project that are not moving.
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- 9 – 10 ballots ready for normative and 2 or 3 not ready. Not sure they can get to level 5 by September is suspect.
- Healthcare devices is seeing uptick with FHIR.
- Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- CDA MGT running, CIMI forming, adding V2 for PLA. in process.
- Work Group Health
- Some of the metrics don’t make sense. Sandy to talk to Anne.
- TSC meeting Report
- Membership of the Groups in this SD was main topic to share.
- New Business
- 3 year plan not on agenda – TSC will be reviewing need.
- Meeting adjourned at 8:10 pm local